Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

I Guess somthing whent wrong whit the server.. 4 years 2 months ago #7070

Was playing on server 12CB today, everything was running fine i was NEVER in the red and was loading tons of mail and passengers to my town, i had a fair layout, like i have done many times before, but the town was growing soooo very slow.. i was at 1400 ppl efter 9-10 years and i have never played a Cb more that max 7 years before, so this was wacko.... the my city started to go down in popolation, and so long down that i lost the possiblility to diliver goods .... is somthing wrong with server 12 ???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I Guess somthing whent wrong whit the server.. 4 years 2 months ago #7072

hello JonoDude :)

Old growth bug on the script (already talked in some posts), that's solved with a game restart. Wacko1976 forced a goalreached, which is the correct thing todo, because the next game would start with things working normally.
It's a PITA but we thank you for your understanding. Enjoy the games and have fun :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank, tomb, JonoDude
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

I Guess somthing whent wrong whit the server.. 4 years 2 months ago #7073

Great! no problem, i was just wondering what i did wrong, but all was fine so i didnt understand.
Been loving this game on and off for the last 10-15 years, so don't wory, i'll stick around :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank, ST2, tomb

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.023 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 I Guess somthing whent wrong whit the server.. - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.