Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Interaction with other cities 7 years 6 months ago #5585

Hello!
I've learned that bombing other cities is a bad thing in CB. I did it only once when my co-playerwas AFK, his city wasnt growing and I just wondered what wil hapen. Of course there was plenty of warnings and some admin came to further investigate my actions and also to warn me that it was last time I did that :).

So bombing is bad. How is it with other cities? Am I allowed to bomb/destroy or interact (advertisement, statue) in cities that can't be claimed (pop. over 500), where other players are taking passengers/mail from and are not in Players transport area?

And the final question is if I am allowed to build my statue in someone else's claimed city?

I dont intend to do these things, I m just curious, coz that brings new possibilities and/or I can alert others if they are doing it.
  • Aldoras
  • Aldoras's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 9

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Interaction with other cities 7 years 6 months ago #5586

Bombing towns/cities is BAD. That's known fact and stands as sabotage when done with malice.
However you can manage your claimed town as you want, allowed to destroy statues/fountains/parks or any houses that aren't placed as you designed the road layout (for example). About public cities (marked as .: City :.), it's recommended not to destroy statues/fountains/parks for the reason that in the logs will only show that you "cleared the tile", not showing what was there when you bombed it. About the rest of the buildings fits exactly on rule #6.

About the interactions with towns/cities (advertisement, statue), it's perfectly legal to do any of it.

I think it's all. If any doubt remains, feel free to reply.

Note: I moved the post to the sub-forum about CB :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomb
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Interaction with other cities - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.