Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

SRV #77 fastest games - Arctic 8 years 7 months ago #4696

Right... So... We worked hard to make it possible to do a "Per Climate" score. Games starting from the 2nd of September had the Climate which the game was running on recorded into the database.

So, I worked on the "Per Climate" scoring page for Server 77, here is the result:

openttd.btpro.nl/cb-scores/last-scores-server-77

What do you guys think? Enough info, or are you still missing bits?

Let me know :-)

Frank
The following user(s) said Thank You: ST2, Hawky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Frank.

SRV #77 fastest games - Arctic 8 years 7 months ago #4697

Very nice Frank! Especially since my name is at the top for temperate atm lol :P

SRV #77 fastest games - Arctic 8 years 7 months ago #4698

Just one thing: Toyland is turned off on #77 (although i'd like to try it sometime) :P

SRV #77 fastest games - Arctic 8 years 7 months ago #4699

Hawky wrote: Just one thing: Toyland is turned off on #77 (although i'd like to try it sometime) :P

Right, Toyland has been removed from the page :-) Let me know when you give it a try and if ST2 is willing to turn it back on ;-) hehe

Thanks for the feedback ;-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ST2

SRV #77 fastest games - Arctic 8 years 7 months ago #4700

aaannnndd Toyland is on the loop now :P

Required some GameScript changes (to allow all 4 possible climates, same server) to make Storybook work correctly and demands too (including !ts triggers)... but #77 is rocking again ^^

My thanks to Hawky and wwoutt on the testing phase, while making possible Toyland demands work correctly :)

Hawky wrote: Just one thing: Toyland is turned off on #77 (although i'd like to try it sometime) :P

I'm glad when I make BTPro players happy and I get excited when I make a "brother in arms" desire realized!
What more I can say?! Enjoy the games! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Last edit: by ST2. Reason: typo

SRV #77 fastest games - Arctic 8 years 7 months ago #4704

I sort of like Toyland, but a 39.5k CB was not made for toyland (or the otherway around, whatever :P).

Certainly need to get used to the amount of mail supplied by cities, it's pathetic. Connected 30+ cities and i still couldnt get more than 1100 mail delivered without stopping my trucks for a month :P

Definetely a challenge :)

Last edit: by Hawky.
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 SRV #77 fastest games - Arctic - Page 3 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.