Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

City won't grow 9 years 11 months ago #2983

Hey peeps new to openttd multiplayer and playing and btpro servers. But got a bug or something. Seems that my city won't grow on 8k temperate citybuilding server. very strange it's actually getting smaller :) I know I'm not the best player but still... and the cargo requirment stays the same on 44 passengers and 10 mail.
  • Trabzz
  • Trabzz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

City won't grow 9 years 11 months ago #2989

sometimes population goes down if residential buildings gets replaced by commercial

City won't grow 9 years 11 months ago #2996

If you click on your town name and look at the menu bar, it tells you the projected town size once all buildings are completed.

Sometimes there are bugs in the servers when the AI crashes and needs to be restarted, but this is usually quite rare. If you're ever not sure you can call an admin in game by using the !admin command code.

City won't grow 9 years 7 months ago #3403

Argh...a bit like this?

Town grows every 106 days - I've built everything, gone to the shops, done some chores and it's just taking forever...

City won't grow 9 years 7 months ago #3404

It is super easy to meet all the targets though...just takes FOREVER...

City won't grow 9 years 7 months ago #3405

Mulder wrote: It is super easy to meet all the targets though...just takes FOREVER...

Yeah, that's a growth AI that isn't working. Normally the requirements are far tougher aat that stage of town size - sadly I think the only way to rectify it is to restart the server, and start again from scratch.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 City won't grow - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.