Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Orders control - manual 9 years 3 months ago #3790

Please explain how to use this hack. I experimented with it but could not find out how to use it or set up. I only found out that "G" + click on station adds it to the order list and if Ctrl + click on station means Full load (any cargo). Is there something else that can be done with it?
  • au
  • au's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Orders control - manual 9 years 3 months ago #3791

your probably looking for the hotkeys and shortcuts. Well there are 2 things you can do. First of all in the game go to advanced options and from the drop down menu select all options and then somewhere you can find order shortcuts. you maybe need the btpro client for that.

second thing you can do is to go to your documents folder. go to the openttd folder and open the hotkeys.cfg file. there you can change most of the shortcuts.

Orders control - manual 9 years 3 months ago #3792

also fooling around with some settings in advanced options might improve your game. You can set a default signal and a path reservation for trains. And much more. There are so many tips and tricks to make the game so much easier. But you have to find them yourself or someone must explain it.

Like "Shared" orders is so important. And how to replace all trains/road vehicles of the same typ to a better version with just 1 click. Or how to drop signals all along the track up till any junction.

And since you are not allowed to full load vehicles in a city. There is a way with conditional orders to set it up. But that takes a little more time you could spend on some other stuff better.

Anyway there are so many things to find out in the game. That makes it easier and more fun to play.

Orders control - manual 9 years 3 months ago #3793

Trabzz this is not what I meant. Thanks for a reply anyway.

I have the BTPro client. One of the patches mentioned is this one: "Orders control with alt/ctrl/shift and setting gui - by blup (explore Advanced Settings to set them)".

However there is no explanation how does this patch work. Or at least I didn't find it. I experimented with it but alt+shift seems to not work. Only ctrl has some functionality in Orders window. I also failed to find anything concerning these orders in the Advanced Settings.

Ehm, now I searched more thoroughly while writing this post and finally found it. It's not under Interface as I thought but under Construction -> Vehicles -> Controls & Orders -> Order's Shortcuts.

Finally I discovered it :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
  • au
  • au's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2

Orders control - manual 9 years 3 months ago #3795

glad you find them ^^

just tell us if all works as intended and enjoy the games ;)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Orders control - manual 9 years 3 months ago #3797

yeah it should be there but there are just alot of options and alot of things to change. also have some problems finding the right menu. But then again maybe thats why they call it advanced :whistle:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Orders control - manual - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.