Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Auto Login not working 9 years 6 months ago #3584

Sure, the same for all binaries. And well, Novapolis client is full of ugly hacks :D
Admin of Novapolis OpenTTD servers, www.novapolis.net
  • TheDude
  • Novapolis admin
  • Thank you received: 11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Auto Login not working 9 years 5 months ago #3597

well, what vGelder said happened to me too, and I guess it's normal with security software when exe file changes. And if this happens it's because security software is doing well their job - it's on the user to set permissions for it.

but now, let me quote The_Dude:

Compiled binary with patch should not behave any differently to firewall from vanilla client. Unless it contains dangerous hacks! :)

and

Sure, the same for all binaries. And well, Novapolis client is full of ugly hacks :D

First: I'll ask wich your words are the truth. 2 posts in different directions is not a The_Dude usual action. But I got the point, The_Dude tried to say something nasty on 1st post, and tried to fix on 2nd.

All "client hacks" are included in BTPro client zip file, same as in Novapolis client zip file (and can be downloaded as it, the diff file used - I wish this would happen in all other communities ^^)

but back to the point... as I quoted above: BTPro deserves more that a simple "Sure, the same for all binaries. And well, Novapolis client is full of ugly hacks". We deserve an appoligies for you posting this: "Compiled binary with patch should not behave any differently to firewall from vanilla client. Unless it contains dangerous hacks! :)". We all know where you trying to get with those words, therefore my reaction now! I think it's fair enough!

note: I can create a similar post, or reply. So, I guess something is missing here: The_Dude take the used words back! And I'll accept a public appoligy for them!
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Last edit: by ST2.

Auto Login not working 9 years 5 months ago #3599

Why every post you made between 0:00 and 8:00 sounds stupid?

I was just trolling you there with the hacks in client :-) You know what "fun" means, right? :-p
Sure, sorry for touching your gentle mind. I didn't think of my silly post would be so badly misinterpreted. :-P
Admin of Novapolis OpenTTD servers, www.novapolis.net
  • TheDude
  • Novapolis admin
  • Thank you received: 11

Auto Login not working 9 years 5 months ago #3602

Now why is it I beleive this:

TheDude wrote: I was just trolling you there with the hacks in client :-)

but not this?

TheDude wrote: I didn't think of my silly post would be so badly misinterpreted. :-P

;)

Auto Login not working 9 years 5 months ago #3605

TheDude wrote: Why every post you made between 0:00 and 8:00 sounds stupid?

well, at least I keep them ONLY in a time interval to specifically communicate with you :P
you know very well (and I guess many of us too) the intentions behind those words ^^
but for me, about this matter, it's all said here and as you said yourself, a combination of "trolling" and "silly posts" are very dangerous :)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Auto Login not working 9 years 5 months ago #3606

ST2 wrote: All "client hacks" are included in BTPro client zip file, same as in Novapolis client zip file (and can be downloaded as it, the diff file used - I wish this would happen in all other communities ^^)

I've discussed such point more times then I should, yet, you seem to don't get it.
Keeping it short,
until you acknowledge you don't know everything, avoid firing in every direction ;)

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Auto Login not working - Page 2 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.