Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

BTPro Client Suggestions 9 years 3 months ago #3806

I think implicit orders are stations that aren't in the order list and need to be past because there is no other route. Or maybe they are in the list but in a different order setting. But that can easily be corrected by using the non-stop order as myhorta pointed out. So they won't stop at any station in the route except the station you want it to go.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BTPro Client Suggestions 9 years 3 months ago #3808

Also, Silly Sad, you brought up the implicit orders. I just responded to your suggestion about making implicit orders automatically 'not loading' by saying you could avoid those implicit orders completely.
  • vGelder
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 55

BTPro Client Suggestions 9 years 3 months ago #3809

yes, it solves the issue,
is it published in any googleable place?
i believe many people suffer from the "cargo acceptance" problem and the solution is highly inobvious -- the option's name is totally misleading (i thought by the way that this "non-stop by default" would simply ruin the entire "vehicle orders" interface)

BTPro Client Suggestions 9 years 3 months ago #3811

I guess this doubt is cleared and in this particular case (as you asked) this search , first result, gives all the answers to understand what was happening ^^

and in most of the cases, the places to look at:
- explore/search OpenTTD wiki ;
- explore/search tt-forums ;
- use google to search any specific matter (like the example above);

sometimes the answers even are in the different community forums (BTPro, n-ice, Novapolis, etc) but each community don't need to create a game tutorial each one or we'll be duplicating the OpenTTD wiki , that can be edited by who wants to add/improve what's already there :)

hope it helps and enjoy the games ;)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Last edit: by ST2. Reason: fixed a link

Station RESET 9 years 3 months ago #3815

It would break the predicability of the game, preventing unpatched client from properly behaving on patched servers.

BTPro Client Suggestions 9 years 3 months ago #3820

My suggestion is a minor one. Shouldn't be very hard to make imo. It would make the game slightly easier to play with keyboard shortcuts.

In the Trees window - let one tree type be default so that it's "pre-clicked" when one opens the window / types keyboard shortcut for it. I use the bottom one (Trees of random type) nearly all the time - if it was preclicked, one could type the keyboard shortcut and start planting trees at one. Now one extra click more is needed.
  • au
  • Thank you received: 2

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 BTPro Client Suggestions - Page 11 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.