Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Money cheating on servers detected 9 years 11 months ago #2954

Andrex wrote: Sorry but I still don't think that's possible.

do you even subsidies?

Also, building on slopes can and will burn through your money much faster than a woman.
And lastly, building a second line (wood) when you're running only 1 train on your first line is nothing less than a highly effective way to burn some more money.
Life sucks and then you die...
  • Mikeftw
  • This feels personal.
  • Thank you received: 4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Money cheating on servers detected 9 years 11 months ago #2960

No, I didn't use the subsidies, and I also made other classic mistakes such as building electric rails instead of standard ones, placing them over farms instead of totally avoiding them and running initial coal services instead of passengers. I noticed that most people starts with coal trains, which I see now is not the best idea.

I have improved a bit and managed to get 295.000 on the first year, that's much better but I still have to improve. Thanks for your consideration. ;)
  • Andrex
  • Andrex's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1

Last edit: by Andrex.

Money cheating on servers detected 9 years 11 months ago #2962

No problem Andrex.

And that's a great improvement. Coal is a good way to start, since it has the highest value of all cargos, but passengers and mail run both ways, so passenger trains don't return empty, while coal trains do.

Another way to avoid empty trains is setting up a 2-way coal (mines and a powerplant on the one side and more mines and another PP on the other side), but on K3 it's too expensive to make that work decently at start.
  • vGelder
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 55

Last edit: by vGelder.
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Money cheating on servers detected - Page 3 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.