Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Updates & Changes from Feburary to May 6th 2012 11 years 11 months ago #804

I realise it's been awhile since the last update. Many things have changed since then! I shall do a brief summary for you all now, these changes should be roughly in order starting from Feb!

1. BTPro Servers Upgraded to Version 1.2.0
We have successfully upgraded all our servers to 1.2.0 back when it was first released. So you'll need to download the current version from: www.openttd.org/en/download-stable if you haven't done so already, in order to keep playing on our servers.

2. Highscore tables reset for the release of Version 1.2.0
The highscore tables were restarted so we could all start fresh with a new leader board :) The old leaderboard for Version 1.1.5 is still available for viewing

3. Removal of Server 10 - Short Goal Toyland
Due to no one really playing this one, we have decided to remove it for now. If you wish to see a Quick Goal Toyland please let us know. Toyland was a fun experience, and having trees off made the game much easier on the eye :)

4. Introduction of Server 8 FIRS - Full Industry replacement Set
I hope all of you have at least seen our new FIRS server. If you haven't and can't see it, it'll be lower down in the server list until you download the newgrf's required to play. I suggest you all go over and take a look as I could talk about it for hours! Important thing to note is that there is no point splitting if you play in teams. So you'll all receive the amount of points as if you had done it solo. Hence this makes a fantastic co-op experience.

5. Changes to Server 7 - NOW Quick Goal Winter 25 MIL - Trains: 500, Road: 500, Ships: 0, Aircraft 0
Due to popular demand Short Goal Winter has been replaced with Quick Goal Winter. All the settings are inline with our other two Quick Goals (Temperate & Desert).

6. Inflation is now OFF on all servers as of Sunday 6th May 2012
Players will no longer be disadvantaged for starting late in the game. There prices of trains are now the same regardless of starting year.
  • cxc
  • cxc's Avatar Topic Author
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 35

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Updates & Changes from Feburary to May 6th 2012 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.