Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hi Guys.. Is there any Indonesian here? 11 years 3 months ago #1558

Hi Guys, My name is Trastanechora (that is what people usually call me), Im Indonesian.. im 17 yo now, im student,, and im "Male"..
im new to this Server.. I joined at 1-1-2013 :cheer:
i realy like this game, OTTD !!
i want to know is there any Indonesian here to guide me or just talkin' about playin' this Amazing game in bahasa.. :)
Is there anything importan that i have to know instead of game and server Rule ??

Thanks and Nice to meet ya !! :woohoo:

Edit: and Happy newYear :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by trastanechora.

Re: Hi Guys.. Is there any Indonesian here? 11 years 3 months ago #1561

Hey, nice to meet you Trastanechora!

Welcome to the BTPro servers! Hope you enjoy playing your games here! Find it's a nice relaxed server and lots of fun too :)

All I would say is to read up on the rule list, which can be found on the website (most easiest way of reading them, or by typing !rules (in chat whilst in-game). So if you are in a game and find others breaking the rules, please use the !admin <reason> command! :D

If you ever need a list of available commands in-game then try using the !help (whilst in-game) think thats it really!

Hope you see you about, and happy new year to you too! And any questions with anything, please direct them to the any of the admins, sure they will be happy to answer

cxc
Server Admin
  • cxc
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 35

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Hi Guys.. Is there any Indonesian here? - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.