Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Blocking and problem with Wacko 6 years 1 month ago #6382

@ Tragac011

You didnt do Your job.

Please understand this: The admin team abdicate of some of their free time to provide fair and enjoyable games to all players. It's NOT our job! Tragac011: every time you call an admin and the call gets attended, you must say Thank You for an human being give up his/her free time YOUR problem(s)! And we aren't paid for it! But we still continue doing it! Btw Tragac011: why don't you apply for an admin position? Applications are open ^^

His track was not connect, it was important that he block me twice.

Knowing Wacko1976, at this point he had Watch Windows on both - it's how admins do and judge real time - I totally understand Wacko's words: «The fact you were planning on using that same stretch is understandable, but unfortunately he was there first.
The fact your rails ended up touching each other, i will not see as blocking, just happens to meet there. He rerouted his tracks while you were complaining to me.»
As stated too, «both were intending it for long distance hauling»... On this cases you don't make lines on continuous mode - you can made most of it like that, but impossible to do all. And, if the other player's actions made you ran out of options to connect your tracks (what's called "blocking"), the admin had intervened!

So Tragac011: Maybe you noticed that I used the "We" most of the times. Just because I know how admins would behave and, in my opinion, was well dealt with. I must say too that you were lucky, because at same time I was dealing with "iron fists and boots" a very complicated game on server #7 (map is 512 x 256), and where I used too some famous words: "Build more, talk less!!"

Anyway, and to complete: Admin applications are open! By your attitude, you've never been serious on "this" side so, consider this an invitation to apply yourself ;)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Blocking and problem with Wacko - Page 2 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.