Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

-BTPro.nl- #31 - CARGO Goal - 300.000 units |RANDO 8 years 1 month ago #5025

Why this server ends the session while playing ? normally I play , I logged on and suddenly terminate a session , always I'm going to desert map ,,, d'tam today we played even two and fills it ,, and undertook the map toy ????? Moze someone explain ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

-BTPro.nl- #31 - CARGO Goal - 300.000 units |RANDO 8 years 1 month ago #5026

well, it's a bit hard to understand but, taking in account when you complained ingame, must be because of this:
[2016-02-07 21:04:22] <+ttd-srv31> Executing automatic server restart (no companies for 1 hour 0 minutes)
[2016-02-07 21:04:27] * +ttd-srv31 * ----- The game has been (re)started -----

Several reasons could lead to this happen, we'll investigate what we can.

Suggestion: next time, please, provide more information and not only angry senseless lines
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

-BTPro.nl- #31 - CARGO Goal - 300.000 units |RANDO 8 years 1 month ago #5027

What other information has yet to be ? For I wrote clearly that this has happened many times . and the last time we were there two firms ?! And whenever it happened only in the desert map

-BTPro.nl- #31 - CARGO Goal - 300.000 units |RANDO 8 years 1 month ago #5028

other information is generally known as:
- timestamp (and your timezone) to we search the huge logs;

I could list some other lines, but the above one is the most important to we find when happened the reason why you're complaining. And further make some tests.

ppaalloo : We pay the dedicated servers to run our games, with the help of kind donations from players and We dedicate our free time (sometimes very sparse) to keep servers running, free of trollers/rule breakers, always trying to provide good game experiences/gameplays to people that enter our servers. So, I think it's fair from our side to ask you information that lead us find the problem quicker, not spending most of the time searching for the possible reason/time why/when it gave the error (if any) on the thousand lines of log files. Think about it!
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Last edit: by ST2. Reason: typo
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 -BTPro.nl- #31 - CARGO Goal - 300.000 units |RANDO - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.