Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

? what ban? 8 years 6 months ago #4823

Get outta here! Acoma was punished a few days and when he returned, direct me!It was also a game before, and just sabotaged me. What specimens friendly so? !! Pfffff NEVER !!! for all of that plays only to sabotage! I appreciate the competitive intelligence to many players, but idiots, NEVER !!
  • cortex
  • cortex's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 21

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

? what ban? 8 years 6 months ago #4824

you made a capital error, searched for problems! with a such big map and another good spots! That tells me what were your intentions and weren't pretty.
As already told, if you can't coexist with another players, best option is to be away, at least a couple days. Then maybe I'll be in a good mood and lift the bans. Personally I prefer the servers with 2 less troublemakers that only create bad environment on the games.

Edit: I didn't see any new ban appeal, so bans remain!
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Last edit: by ST2.

? what ban? 8 years 6 months ago #4825

if its not allowed to compete, then just tell me and I will not compete others

I just belive I did nothing to be banned for...

? what ban? 8 years 6 months ago #4826

competing another player from the start, even being stupid because makes less profit, in your case was as a revenge act. if I remember my words, "Never, and I mean EVER, take the revenge way...".
there was other good spots. That was your malice action, now clean with a ban that I won't remove in 2 days, if that time is taken to think well in future actions and not to make this topic bigger.
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

? what ban? 8 years 6 months ago #4828

Without philosophy! I followed the rules, know this! 9 years you have something with me! in these years I have seen many times players from the Netherlands, Spain, Germany that break all the rules and did not give money, many times !!! when someone plays in Russia, Romania, Ukraine, eastern and make a little mistake immediately ban, 2zile for 14 days ... !!! THIS IS POLICY server ???? sugetii I said, why do not uun table of sanctions? you have breached Rule 1, sentence 2 days, 7 penalty rule 10 days, not whether or not you pass a sentence FRIENDLY !!! .... 9 years ago when I play together and steal the resources you were friends? or when you cheat with server scripts and Frank was you give out as admin, you were friendly?! so you morals you do not, please!
  • cortex
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

? what ban? 8 years 6 months ago #4830

gyazo.com/8a70109c71de45e7763b834876a18c1e next , gyazo.com/55175d68de0f1238dbc5e7aa933497d5 tripled admin immediately called the station and it's blocked, I got him instead, and punishment ST2 gives me !!!!! WHY ? gyazo.com/65881aa76b5da39c650135457fb62cc7 ST2 versus ACOMA ,, acoma, you've given the right of a second chance. Don't waste it, please.
When there's a problem, call an admin. Never, and I mean EVER, take the revenge way, breaking the rules yourself too From now on I want to see you respecting FULLY our server rules.

Make use of this 2nd chance and enjoy the games ,,
I know I followed the rules and admin decision is not fair!
  • cortex
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 ? what ban? - Page 2 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.