• Page:

TOPIC:

acoma rule 3 8 years 6 months ago #4790

• cortex
  • cortex's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 21

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by cortex.

acoma rule 3 8 years 6 months ago #4791

first case, despite the fact he never loaded goods there, there was the intention wich, with what I saw the game after, player was punished.

in the town case case there was no rule breaks, player only removed pieces to place his stations (a building and a piece of road), similar to what he was doing connecting other towns, not used by you. so, all was fine to my eyes ^^

finally, I begin to detect a line of events wich starts on you, cortex, not being friendly when playing. I'll explain:
- when you compete with other companies because of the projects to your tracks and vehicles, it's all fine and (since) respects server rules, it's all ok with us too. But when another company does the same, your aggressive attitude comes up with words like "100 games egal", "bad game", among other expressions in your vocabulary;
- when you cross roads used by your RV's, you build rail bridges but not when crossing roads used by other companies RV's. this shows a selfish behavior touching the malice field. I saw that in one game and pointed you to be more friendly. Other company had to rebuild roads (making bridges) almost every 5 minutes due new rails you were building. that game you testedmy patience!;

I could point some other more small cases but I think you already got the point! It's a game, man, be friendly... because that's the way other players are friendly to you. enjoy the games like what it is, a game to people relax. your unfriendly gameplay and hostile attitudes don't help you and consequently don't help BTPro because easily leads to situations that escalate very quickly.

Think about it, ok? it's a good advice afterall :)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

acoma rule 3 8 years 6 months ago #4794

Welcome after 3 years after admin I called several times during this time !!!! PLEASE SEE THE GAME HISTORY! no conclusions crazy! the rules for playing the game is not a wrong rule or easy! Ever me ........ totally other rules apply ! :ohmy:
  • cortex
  • cortex's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 21

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 acoma rule 3 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.