Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Rule 7 breaker 9 years 2 weeks ago #4142

DeathstrokeCZ
see attached pic

Despite an admin being around in an earlier dispute, one doesn't seem availiable anymore, thus i'm posting this in the event of the admin not appearing before the end.

This is what rule 7 is meant to protect against. Station Spreading!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rule 7 breaker 9 years 2 weeks ago #4143

to request ingame help type this straight into the chat: !admin <reason>
do not hestitate to ask me or anybody else of the operators/admins for help and questions.

Rule 7 breaker 9 years 2 weeks ago #4147

Ok so you posted a picture of a large station and 2 info boxes of coal mines I'll assume they are the mines supplying this station this station from you picture appears to service power station and possibly a farm. It may have been spreading and I appreciate you tried to contact an admin. without seeing pictures of the other end of the line I cannot say that he is not using a station that is to big for the trains using it.

In future try contacting an admin using the method Teuntjuh suggested. We admins have lives too!

Rule 7 breaker 9 years 2 weeks ago #4154

@ dodger007: It's about the orange station, I think the other windows just happened to be open at the time of the screenshot.

@ Teuntjuh: An admin call was placed. As you can see in the screenshot a sign was placed (on top of the station part that was in conflict with rule 7) with admin+reason, which also creates an admin call

@Commodore: That is indeed spreading (I'm guessing towards the bank) with an unattached, and probably unused busstation. This isn't even near enough to a bannable offense, but we'll take note of this players username, and will check him or her out if we see him/her play and will make him/her aware of the spreading rules. Thanks for reporting this.
  • vGelder
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 55

Rule 7 breaker 9 years 2 weeks ago #4157

@ vGelder,
i went to check it ingame, and i fixed the station that was spreading, after that i explained ingame to Commodore that he has a better chance on a quicker service when he uses the !admin trigger.
do not hestitate to ask me or anybody else of the operators/admins for help and questions.

Rule 7 breaker 9 years 2 weeks ago #4159

Ok, great. But typing !admin in chat and placing a sign that starts with admin does exactly the same and has the same chance of admins noticing, because both create an admin call.

I personally even prefer the sign, I then know where the rulebreak is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dodger007
  • vGelder
  • Thank you received: 55

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Rule 7 breaker - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.