Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

player Usegifoo 9 years 8 months ago #3193

Hello,

Don't you hate it?

I guess the attachements say all. Player Usegifoo (red) was kind of an a$$ on the server.

Player red was stealing goods from player green, green was stealing from red. Whatever. But since green was stealing from red, red also had to steal from blue. Since that's fair.

Asked him nicely a few times, called for admin, tried a votekick, of course he just logged back on, tried a voteban. Last one didn't pass.

Name and shame, I say!

Greets,
Cronester

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

player Usegifoo 9 years 8 months ago #3194

ps. unmet dependencies for the attachements.. :(

player Usegifoo 9 years 8 months ago #3196

'lo!

From my take, I'm a little against kicking also resetting companies, mainly because unscrupulous players may decide to gang up against players who are playing fair and doing better than others - I think it's best we leave it at just kicking the player, then if/when there are admins about they can decide whether or not to reset the company.

Also, if you want to post up screenshots, the best way to do it is using Dropbox then posting the link :D

Have fun and see you when I get back off my holiday!

ETA: Oops, thought I was replying to your other thread...apply above to that one and it'll make sense :D

Last edit: by Chizzle. Reason: I'm silly.

player Usegifoo 9 years 8 months ago #3197

Holiday mode I guess. :)

You are most likely right... I once had a open server with a friend. Some people joined building awesome companies. Then people turned up to flood them using rivers. Strange people anywhere.

Apply this to the above answer which should be in the other post.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 player Usegifoo - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.