Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Complaint directed to ST2 (THE NAZI MOD)

Complaint directed to ST2 (THE NAZI MOD) 4 years 4 months ago #3108

Now i will tell you the words that you deserve. Harsh and true words. You deserve it all. And to think i once considered you my friend. You are the worst kind of person. A real nazi.

You are evil. A sadistic backstabber.

And i cannot believe you did it again. I truly have difficulty believing it. I am so disappointed. You really are the worst scum. I wish monsters like you did not exist.

So, anyone wants to know what happened?? I stole coal of SD (an admin) after he stole my coal. He was alright with it, he actually said that "he liked my spirit". So i wasted hours again. Building my company, getting most income in the entire game, taking SD's coal mines, as he was taking mine. It was good.

Until ST2 came to try and get me banned for flawed reasons again. He does not care about fairness. He does not deserve friends. And he just lost another one.

No one was upset about anything, we had a good game. Then ST2 came and tried to get me banned!!!!! YES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

He said i should remove my coal stations, while SD (who started the competition) could keep his. But i spent too much time to make them, so i told him that if he wanted to screw me over again, i would just leave my company and he could do with it what he wanted. And so i left my company. After all the effort, again. The second time i played here. The second time ST2 comes by to grief me and make me destroy my company. Yea, it is insanely unfair. But it gets even worse.

Then what did ST2 do? Even after i quit my company, which he initially said he was fine with, HE SOMEHOW STILL BANNED ME FOR NO REASON. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? I did not even have a company anymore, it was in his control, and yet he decided to ban me anyway!!!!!!

ST2 feels intimidated for no reason, what a pathetic guy. Banning people because he can not verbally make a decent argument. A sad, frustrated, angry, pathetic person. A backstabbing griefer. A true nazi, trying to hurt the people who trusted him. Enjoying the suffering of the innocent. A real sicko.

So words of wisdom: DO NOT TRUST ST2 THE NAZI. HE USED TO BE A CLOSE FRIEND. WE USED TO PLAY A LOT TOGETHER. BUT NEVER AGAIN. TWO STABS IN THE BACK BEFORE I LEARNT THAT ST2 REALLY IS NOT JUST CONFUSED AND INCOMPETENT, HE IS TRULY PURPOSEFULLY EVIL.

ST2 IS A BACKSTABBING SELFISH SADISTIC TRAITOR. ST2, FUCK YOU.

YOU ARE NO LONGER A FRIEND OF MINE.
  • n00b2
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 1
  • Thank you received: 0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Complaint directed to ST2 (THE NAZI MOD) 4 years 4 months ago #3109

n00b, before your crap continues, I'll explain to you and ALL other players what happened and the player you are:
- you cheat ( as you say yourself )
- In a long goal server you confused what's fair competition with sabotage competition. Someone competed at you on primary resources, for the good of his company, with long tracks deliveries, to make money (saw it in a CV goal server). You started a resource competition ONLY to ruin that player, delivering on the closest industry, NOT for your company profit! That's SABOTAGE and it's NOT allowed in our servers.
- I told you that you'll be under watch... after your unban request! Only because a player started a competition on resources you use don't gives you the right to start "sabotage" competition on that player! He was working on his company profit. Your actions was to ruin his profit... not to make your company better!
- Many actions can be taken in "revenge" to other player actions. But atleast make them on behalf of your company goal! Personally, revenge in OpenTTD is never the solution! It's a company game and you'll harm the other company... not making yours better! Think on it!
- You left your company, I cleaned the "sabotage competition" you had, but you entered ingame again and started talking... a lot! Off course, you properly forgot to mention that!
- n00b, spamming same message in different threads won't make it more important! I'll keep this one to give you the chance of read my answer!
- Your actions, cheats and sabotages breaks the fun of games to several players and not only to admins that try to keep games fair. But we try... and that's why you don't like admins... and specially me! I'll live with it. Hopefully, with time, you'll learn how to respect server rules and other players!

And this are the REASONS, plenty enough for me!
I prefer to keep away from BTPro servers players of your kind. For my and other admins peace and players games without your kinda cheaters. After that, you can call me what you want! But my decision is taken.
Sorry for don't use the rest of the language level that a rule breaker uses when banned. Simply not my kind.
  • ST2
  • ST2's Avatar
  • Away
  • BTPro Administrator
  • BTPro Administrator
  • Posts: 1157
  • Thank you received: 529

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ST2.

Complaint directed to ST2 (THE NAZI MOD) 4 years 4 months ago #3115

Hi,

In reply to n00b’s first post :

n00b2 wrote: Now i will tell you the words that you deserve. Harsh and true words. You deserve it all. And to think i once considered you my friend. You are the worst kind of person. A real nazi.

You are evil. A sadistic backstabber.

And i cannot believe you did it again. I truly have difficulty believing it. I am so disappointed. You really are the worst scum. I wish monsters like you did not exist.


This in its self is very disrespectful, and this would get a Ban on its own!!

n00b2 wrote: So, anyone wants to know what happened?? I stole coal of SD (an admin) after he stole my coal. He was alright with it, he actually said that "he liked my spirit". So i wasted hours again. Building my company, getting most income in the entire game, taking DS's coal mines, as he was taking mine. It was good.


I think you find, that I moved the coal from those 2 mines, to the bottom corner of the map at OVER half of the map edge in distance. Yes I said “I like your spirit”, but I didn’t realise you were only moving the coal from “my mines” a total of around 20 tiles in distance. This is classed as Sabotage aka (rule 5).

n00b2 wrote: Until ST2 came to try and get me banned for flawed reasons again. He does not care about fairness. He does not deserve friends. And he just lost another one.

No one was upset about anything, we had a good game. Then ST2 came and tried to get me banned!!!!! YES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!


Going from what happened on the last ban you had, we don’t need to create a situation to get you banned, you already admitted to stretching the rules to your advantage, along with breaking them too.
I cant see where the “He does not deserve friends” comes into this situation at all.

n00b2 wrote: He said i should remove my coal stations, while DS (who started the competition) could keep his. But i spent too much time to make them, so i told him that if he wanted to screw me over again, i would just leave my company and he could do with it what he wanted. And so i left my company. After all the effort, again. The second time i played here. The second time ST2 comes by to grief me and make me destroy my company. Yea, it is insanely unfair. But it gets even worse.


He asked you to remove the stations from the coal mines that you were moving around 20 tiles in distance, in other words to remove the sabotage, which was the right thing to do.

n00b2 wrote: Then what did ST2 do? Even after i quit my company, which he initially said he was fine with, HE SOMEHOW STILL BANNED ME FOR NO REASON. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? I did not even have a company anymore, it was in his control, and yet he decided to ban me anyway!!!!!!


It was your comments afterwards along with your attitude to the situation, that came to the ban, you were told that you were being watched. You should have just done as he asked and you wouldn’t be in the situation that your in now.

n00b2 wrote: ST2 feels intimidated for no reason, what a pathetic guy. Banning people because he can not verbally make a decent argument. A sad, frustrated, angry, pathetic person. A backstabbing griefer. A true nazi, trying to hurt the people who trusted him. Enjoying the suffering of the innocent. A real sicko.

So words of wisdom: DO NOT TRUST ST2 THE NAZI. HE USED TO BE A CLOSE FRIEND. WE USED TO PLAY A LOT TOGETHER. BUT NEVER AGAIN. TWO STABS IN THE BACK BEFORE I LEARNT THAT ST2 REALLY IS NOT JUST CONFUSED AND INCOMPETENT, HE IS TRULY PURPOSEFULLY EVIL.

ST2 IS A BACKSTABBING SELFISH SADISTIC TRAITOR. ST2, FUCK YOU.

YOU ARE NO LONGER A FRIEND OF MINE.


This is the last straw to be honest. This has granted you a permanent ban from BTPro servers, This is NO way to treat an admin who does admin work in his own free time, especially when you have been warned and banned before.


2. In reply to n00b’s second post :

n00b3 wrote: So you banned me twice without any good reasons, and now you cannot help yourself from lying. Pretty pathetic.


Reasons have been given in my reply to your comments, see above. I don’t know where the lying part comes from, please enlighten me. And to be honest posting 3 different topics about one situation, when you can reply to one topic is bad enough.

ST2 wrote: n00b, before your crap continues, I'll explain to you and ALL other players what happened and the player you are:
- you cheat ( as you say yourself )

n00b3 wrote: And yet, you never banned me for breaking the rules, right?


Yes you have been banned for breaking the rules.

n00b3 wrote: You banned me for different reasons, while i was innocent in that sense, as we had a nice long discussion about it, after which you eventually did the right thing by unbanning me, after i made it absolutely clear that i did not deserve to be banned for your extremely flawed reasoning. ( as you say yourself ) You forgot to mention that, by the way. Sneaky little liar.

n00b wrote: Let it be noted that i was banned unfairly this time, although i do not expect a well-deserved apology ;P

n00b wrote: I hereby promise that i will respect the rules from now on.


So i choose respecting the server rules...

Please unban me...?


So going by the above quote saying the you choose to respect the rules from now on, you continued to break them!!, that is your quote not mine, so who is the liar??.

ST2 wrote: - In a long goal server you confused what's fair competition with sabotage competition. Someone competed at you on primary resources, for the good of his company, with long tracks deliveries, to make money (saw it in a CV goal server). You started a resource competition ONLY to ruin that player, delivering on the closest industry, NOT for your company profit! That's SABOTAGE and it's NOT allowed in our servers.
- I told you that you'll be under watch... after your unban request! Only because a player started a competition on resources you use don't gives you the right to start "sabotage" competition on that player! He was working on his company profit. Your actions was to ruin his profit... not to make your company better!
- Many actions can be taken in "revenge" to other player actions. But atleast make them on behalf of your company goal! Personally, revenge in OpenTTD is never the solution! It's a company game and you'll harm the other company... not making yours better! Think on it!

n00b3 wrote: Oh, so you split up one argument, however stupid it is, and made 3 points out of it? You suddenly seem much more convincing. Oh wait, no you do not.


Is this the same as making 3 topics about the same situation???

n00b3 wrote: Taking somebody's cargo is sabotaging that company. Wether you throw it away, or you try to make money out of it. It actually has NO EFFECT on how much the victim company suffers. So the sabotage is exactly equal. And due to the rules, you are allowed to take eachothers cargo, and therefor it is legal sabotage.
Also, you did not mention your own interpreted difference, until i wasted a shitload of time on it already. So i had no way to know that i was doing anything wrong, even from your unfair and biased perspective!
Meanwhile, DS, the admin in our game, who saw what i was doing, also did not care to mention anything about it. And despite all of these facts, you still decided to screw me over, correct?


Sabotaging and competition are 2 different things. Competition is moving a cargo a long distance for your benefit. Sabotage is moving a very short distance, hence ruining other people’s game deliberately.

n00b3 wrote: So the second time i play on this server in a long time, happens to be the second time you try to destroy my company.
After i wasted hours to make it the biggest company in the game, bigger even than the admin who started earlier than me, even before i took his cargo. Hours of time and effort, and you do what you do best, trying to destroy it all.
Jealousy maybe? Are you really that type of a control freak, who cant help himself from hating on better players? Trying to get them banned no matter what? You are pretty pathetic indeed.


The whole idea of the servers are to be better than the other people playing, or for fun which is the reason I play!!.
What do we have to be jealous of?, we know there are people that are better than us, and we accept that, we just try to get better at how we play within the rules. And to be honest posting 3 topics about the same issue is pathetic on its own!!.

n00b3 wrote: So obviously, YOU ARE THE REAL SABOTEUR. Destroying entire companies, wasting HOURS of work, for no fair reasons whatsoever. EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU JOIN. You should be banned for the sabotage rule, because you are worse than any honest player could possibly be.


That aint gonna happen, see above for difference between competition and sabotage.

n00b3 wrote: Unlike me, I did not break any rules, i competed for cargo after he sabotaged my company the same way. So he made more profit from the cargo he stole from me, it obviously does not factually change anything. And nobody cared until you came along, that proves enough already. The other admin did not care, he actually complimented me when i began my revenge.


You did break the rules though, can you please atleast admit and agree on that?.
Yes I made more from my lines due to the distance I was moving the coal, big difference between a 20 tile long line, and a 1000 tile long line. I only went after those mines due to the long distance between the Power Plant I was using and the coal mines.

n00b3 wrote: I was the victim, again, both his and yours. Clearly not the other way around.
Then I got banned for explaining why ST2s reasons to destroy my company are totally unfair!!! Is that not absolutely despicable? Banning someone because they try to explain why they do not deserve to be punished. Welcome to BTPro, the digital North Korea. With ST2, the nazi mod.


You might have tried to explain your actions, but when you were told why you continued to argue with ST2, it’s a lot easier to do as an Admin asks to avoid this much hassle to yourself and to us after the event.

ST2 wrote: - You left your company, I cleaned the "sabotage competition" you had, but you entered ingame again and started talking... a lot! Off course, you properly forgot to mention that!

n00b3 wrote: Ohhh i forgot to mention i talked... Well i am so glad you told them, because they would never have been able to guess, even after reading my responses on this forum. Why would you even say that i forgot to mention it, unless you believe that it is relevant? Then, are you honestly admitting that this is the reason you banned me? Because i talked?


No the reasons for your ban are near the top of my reply. And as is said before, you were arguing, not discussing the problem in hand.

n00b3 wrote: So again, you banned me for not breaking any rules, but for the same reason as last time, that you are feeling verbally inadequate, unable to make a decent argument to support your actions?


ST2’s actions were justified, and I would have done the same thing if the shoe was on the other foot.

n00b3 wrote: Well, at least i am glad you are honest about that, about banning me for bad reasons again. Because i talked. And yes, i actually did my very best not to be too unfriendly. Did not change your behavior though, still unfair as ever.


As said above the reasons were justified, (Rule #5: Do not block or sabotage other players. No land reserving of any kind. Do not put full load orders on road vehicles in shared towns/cities.) along with arguing with an admin, that u knew was watching u after you were banned last time. This along with the attitude that you are now showing is not good enough at all.

n00b3 wrote: Never would have guessed you would honestly mention that i "talked" and that is the reason you banned me. Or why even mention it? I guess you are regretting your honesty already? The rare occasion that you are honest, and you instantly regret it, dont you? You really are pathetic. Yes i am not trying to watch my words anymore, the truth is out and you still can't deal with it.


You posted an answer to the comment he made about you talking, you also assumed that was the reason for the ban. You can say what you want now, it will not change the attitude shown towards you.

ST2 wrote: - n00b, spamming same message in different threads won't make it more important! I'll keep this one to give you the chance of read my answer!
- Your actions, cheats and sabotages breaks the fun of games to several players and not only to admins that try to keep games fair. But we try... and that's why you don't like admins... and specially me! I'll live with it. Hopefully, with time, you'll learn how to respect server rules and other players!

And this are the REASONS, plenty enough for me!
I prefer to keep away from BTPro servers players of your kind. For my and other admins peace and players games without your kinda cheaters. After that, you can call me what you want! But my decision is taken.
Sorry for don't use the rest of the language level that a rule breaker uses when banned. Simply not my kind.

n00b3 wrote: After all these points, you have yet to mention a single reason why you banned me?


The reasons are above!

n00b3 wrote: - Was it because you banned me before, without a good reason, yet you felt forced to unban me after i kept repeating why i did not deserve to be banned?

- Was it because i talked after i already left my company?

- Or was it because you are an insecure pathetic person, who can not verbally handle it when someone speaks the truth and abuses his ingame privileges in an attempt to silence him?

The answer seems pretty clear.



Consider this the end of the conversation / discussion; this has gone from bad to worse!

No more topics to be posted about this situation, please reply in this topic and this topic alone, all other topics about this issue will be immediately deleted.

Regards

HS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2018 Complaint directed to ST2 (THE NAZI MOD) - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.