Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Such an asshole! 9 years 10 months ago #3031

Sunday morning (around 6am CET), K1 server. It was such a hard work to make a trans-island oil highway but in the end I was really happy and began having some cash. However some total asshole showed up and started to bother all players. Blocking stations, city killings, putting pieces of roads/railways in the path of unfinished lines, land reserving near stations etc etc etc. Basically all disruptive behavior possible. He also started creating many companies. When he was unable to do any more harmful actions due to low money, he opened a new one basically every few minutes. We tried to !votekick him out repeatedly but we wouldn't succeed cause there were some afk players so we didn't have enough votes. No admin online or on IRC.

Some examples:
i.imgur.com/IUdEBtW.png
i.imgur.com/AZgoqIa.png
i.imgur.com/Q0xM5zL.png - this one was so effective I had to stop playing - I had no more oil income and there was nothing I could have done about it. He later filled almost the whole water area with shit depots blocking the ships completely.

Note - I took a nap and got back at about 12 am. The same idiot back too sabotaging other players again, again and again and this time also misusing the !kickvote feature.

Basic stuff he's doing all the time: i.imgur.com/bxCuL9g.png

Sorry to say so but this is the biggest idiot I've ever seen in the game and unless there is something done about him it's impossible to play at BTPro servers completely!!!!!!!
  • au
  • au's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by au.

Such an asshole! 9 years 10 months ago #3032

This has been fixed now, and the Player has been banned.

Any other problems let us know. My apologies for letting it get this bad :(.

Regards

HS
The following user(s) said Thank You: au

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Such an asshole! - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.