Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Korzhik and Ucahinad broke rule #5 and #9 (Video) 10 years 6 months ago #2287

Everything is i the Description of the video and in the video itself:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Korzhik and Ucahinad broke rule #5 and #9 (Video) 10 years 6 months ago #2295

Admins reply?

Korzhik and Ucahinad broke rule #5 and #9 (Video) 10 years 6 months ago #2296

It was all gone later on. I don't know if the actual players got confronted with the fact that they were breaking the rules though.

Both players aren't registered at BTPro, not at those names atleast, they are probably names the game created for them.
Banning them isn't possible because we don't have their IPs and if we had, I can't go and ban them, because I didn't speak to them first.

So I don't know what you want, but as far as I know it's been looked into (As I said, I checked it and it was gone, while the same game was still going, I still saw the land raised, but no tracks/stations)
  • vGelder
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 55

Korzhik and Ucahinad broke rule #5 and #9 (Video) 10 years 6 months ago #2302

Someone else joined the yellow (Not gold) team and made it white (not the rulebreaker) the rulebreaker lerft and the new guy removed the rule breaked stuff. I'm glad he removed it but I'm still kinda mad. But I guess there is only so much you cna do without anyone's IP, maybe I can make them to register with their original name and make them make an indtrudtion? And I told Korzhik that he broke the rules but he said he was russian, I said that there are many servers who are russian (Well at least some as far as I know).

Regards,
superMclone

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Korzhik and Ucahinad broke rule #5 and #9 (Video) - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.