Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

banned! 12 years 1 month ago #520

Your name ingame:Shakenbake
Admin who banned you: (If that's known)cris
Reason why you are banned:no idea!
Explain why you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned cos ur admin broke the rules by swearing at me calling me a prick after that he deleted my company and found it funny to do so i called him a dick and he banned me so i join some of ur other servers and he bans me from them too.

Fair enough i broke one of ur rules but id would of undone it if the admin had let me do it but he wanted to prove himself a man and took over my company and did it himself. I did'nt offend anybody on the server or to the admin till he starting insulting me so i don't see why i should be banned from most of ur servers over one rule.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: banned! 12 years 1 month ago #521

Okay first of all: Reason why you are banned is because you have no respect for admins. That was mentioned in every time I banned you.
Second of all: You have said it yourself, you called me a dick and still you don't know the reason.

third: It all started when I asked you to simply remove land reservation around a forest(no one could touch it).
You asked why you should delete it. I explained why(because it is in the rules and it can block other players, resources are for everyone, not just for one player)

After you didn't respond to me I joined your company and I simply deleted the land reservation, after that you responded with this: ''big man''
Then I warned you if you don't like this just leave and join another server. These are the rules and you are to obey those.
Then you said: ''Did that make you feel special?''

I warned you again if you said one more thing its a reset-ban. Just act normal to an admin or you will have the consequences.

After this you were being a prick to me, going all I-am-better-then-the-rules-and-I-am-above-them.
I should have reset-banned you in the first place, so you were just waiting for it.

Don't go and twist the story because it is saved on an IRC chat log.
I didn't say you were a prick, I said you act like on to me. Thats something different.
When you don't pay respect to admins or any other person its just as bad as offending someone, so you did deserve this ban. I didn't insult you anyhow.

Re: banned! 12 years 1 month ago #522

EDIT: Frank - 02-03-2012:9:55:

If you don't have something decent to say about this topic, then just say nothing OK!

Last edit: by Frank. Reason: Useless Comment

Re: banned! 12 years 1 month ago #550

Shakenbake dont act like such a big man and just apologize to him bro

Last edit: by Barg.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 banned! - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.