Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

WHY AM I BANNED? 5 years 6 months ago #6743

ST2 wrote: Not much to say :)
Ban remains!

Edit: with timestamp, and to avoid people think it was directed to all other players:

[2018-10-07 01:08:47] <+ttd-srv12A> Linux[PL] (Spectator): i see...
[2018-10-07 01:08:54] <+ttd-srv12A> ST2 (Spectator): and your choice now is: keep your mouth shut and respect server rules

Well whether it was directed to me or everyone - I suggest all the "normal" admins to check logs and see on their own what kind of behavior u represent there. Please also checkout reactions of people from the server for his actions. No further comment there, thx for pasting timestamp lol...
  • blotek
  • blotek's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
The topic has been locked.

WHY AM I BANNED? 5 years 6 months ago #6744

There won't be any "next-time" as long as you will be an admin here...
  • blotek

WHY AM I BANNED? 5 years 6 months ago #6745

Sadly I haven't a screenshot of it.
But I remember to send warnings to both companies before this happen:
[2018-10-07 00:54:37] <+ttd-srv12A> ST2 (Spectator): well, lets see if my counter works better ^^
[2018-10-07 00:54:42] <+ttd-srv12A> Admin ST2 (Account 'ST2') has scheduled a reset of company 2 in 300 seconds (method: movespec)
[2018-10-07 00:54:44] <+ttd-srv12A> Admin ST2 (Account 'ST2') has scheduled a reset of company 3 in 300 seconds (method: movespec)
[2018-10-07 00:55:01] <+ttd-srv12A> ST2 (Spectator): I want to see those tracks clean

After that I only watched the insulting lettering made on the ground, with rails. WE do NOT accept this to happen. It's bad example for new players, and "blotek", if you state being former admin, I expected more from you to know how to behave. Now, you can say what comes to your mind - but behave too, please!
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

WHY AM I BANNED? 5 years 6 months ago #6746

Yes so you wiped our companies. Fine. But wasn’t enough for you afterwards so u gave us kicks for no reason. Yes. Then asked me / us to keep our mouths shut too. Yes and bans afterwards. Which you’ve revoked literally 1 min later after literally everyone who was there then told you that there must be something wrong with you. And that they don’t want to play the game with admins such as yourself. Am I right ? You wanna paste that too ?
  • blotek

WHY AM I BANNED? 5 years 6 months ago #6747

blotek: why don't you say the same words here as when talking on IRC?
I made an admin judgement where both companies were abusing and insulting with track writtings on land! OK, I didn't suspended companies - that way you both companies couldn't remove those tracks anyway, my fault!
BUT, on the 5 minute reset warnings, shown each 20 seconds, no one asked me "WHY"?! - You simply considered I wasn't going to do it, or going for it!
As I said, server has rules, and it's to players respect them!
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

WHY AM I BANNED? 5 years 6 months ago #6748

First of all I don't mind to tell you the same words anytime but since it's a public forum I won't for this particular reason. What i think about you personally is something you should already know.

It's not about what I've told you after your crap actions. It's about the fact it should never happen from your side. And since u like to paste whatever suits you I will paste the complete log for anyone interested to analyse what happens there starting with the moment where u clear our businesses. Don't expect people to be nice with you after you did what you have done.

## IP's revealing text - removed by admin - post again hidding them ###
The following user(s) said Thank You: ST2
  • blotek
Last edit: by ST2.
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 WHY AM I BANNED? - Page 2 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.