Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Banned 8 years 1 month ago #5033

Your name ingame: Not sure, something random.
Admin who banned you: ST"
Reason why you are banned: Destroyd houses in two cities, then argued with admin that I didnt do it after he warned me to stop.
Explain why you should be unbanned:

I was playing in game with a friend. Just to mess with him I destroyed a house in his capitol and a city close by. Admin ST2 called me out and warned me not to do it again. I promised not to. Few seconds after that he deleted my company and threw me out of the game. When I returned he said I had deleted something after he warned me, I disagreed. I continued to play the game (in a very bad mood, I have to admit, after losing all my progress so far and chance to beat my friend for first time).
Later, just when my friend was about to win, I deleted a small house on the outskirts of either his town or the town just by to make a train station for fun. Stupid, I know. Then after discussing with ST2 in the next game, arguing that I didn't delete anything after he warned me the first time, me and my friend was banned.

I'm not sure why my friend was banned, but guessing it was because we share the same internet connection?

Anyway. I'm sorry for breaking the rules and letting my bad mood lead to an argument with admin. It will not happen again and I hope you will lift the ban. At least for my friend who didn't do anything wrong, if thats possible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Bronson. Reason: Typo

Banned 8 years 1 month ago #5034

From your point of view but yes, you pictured it.
And it's by connection, that's why I asked so many times to your friend ask you to stop and yourself to play clean and by the rules. I knew he would be caught too by the ban but I couldn't let you continue drawing nasty stuff/words on the map.

I trust that won't happen again and fun fact, it was only a 6 minutes tempban but, somehow, the software didn't removed it after expire. Was lift now. Don't waste your 2nd chance!
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomb
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Banned 8 years 1 month ago #5035

Ok. Thanks. I wasn't going to write more stuff on the map, it was just an out for my anger at the moment. Won't happen again. Thanks.

Banned 8 years 1 month ago #5037

typcail st with the ban hammer >< that thing gets polished everyday haha

Banned 8 years 1 month ago #5042

czechie101 wrote: typcail st with the ban hammer >< that thing gets polished everyday haha

With so many different people joining the sick amount of servers hes doing a great job keeping em clean from crap stuff that could happen with every new player joining thinking its lawless playground.

Most active, if not the only admin around when its needed. Hes the guy keeping servers enjoyable 24/7 for your pleasure. :)
//Magnus 'Saber' Jonsson
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomb
  • Saber
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • FrankerZ
  • Thank you received: 34

Banned 8 years 1 month ago #5043

Saber, you're right, ST2 does the great job! :)
And the pleasure is (probably) as good as he gets.
  • tomb
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • Thank you received: 234

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Banned - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.