Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

banned.. 8 years 6 months ago #4850

Your name ingame: Acoma
Admin who banned you: ST2
Reason why you are banned: competing
Explain why you should be unbanned: Think I got the lesson. I was banned for competing another player from the start, which is stupid. So I promise I will never ever compete other players from the start, because it is a malice action for which I will be banned.

I would also like to ask Cortex to be unbanned too (and not because I need someone to annoy, just because I think does not deserve to be banned).

This all started because I competed him which made him very angry. I admint that my intentions were not very nice, I was taking revenge for the previous incident...while still following the rules.
I will never let the evil guy in me to play again and will rather leave the game when the evil in me will be waking up.

Aaaand I have never before been the bad guy...it might be the side effect of giving up smoking (56 days now:o) )
  • acoma
  • acoma's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
The topic has been locked.

banned.. 8 years 6 months ago #4851

you're unbanned already. was a 2 day tempban and you respected it.
note: I'll continue watching you ^^

cortex can talk for himself.

PS: been the most peaceful days in server #7 xD
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

banned.. 8 years 6 months ago #4852

I noticed something else! as three days fell awkwardly no. players, maximum 1.2 server 7, and that's not good, you losers donation! (I personally wanted to donate some money or about December, I will be in Germany, of me can not! But I have changed my mind,,, ) ... because you're not a good admin! what to say to not offend you ... that's the silence, if I signaled a mistake, you immediately feel like you bother looking for reasons and punish me!

banned.. 8 years 6 months ago #4853

there's the answer.

Edit: This topic's unban appeal was solved. Topic is now locked.
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628
Last edit: by ST2.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 banned.. - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.