Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Banned for good 9 years 8 months ago #3205

fOur20
tomate
entering server under different ip

I'll be quick this time as I am getting tired with this.
I'm tired of explaining I didn't fully understand the spreading rule.
I'm tired of being accused of constant rule bending and breaking. There were some situations but nobody is perfect and I tried to improve. I never trolled anyone, never blocked, never made the game unpleasant for anyone but you treat me like some sort of notorious criminal!

Yes, I did enter the server under different ip. I was under impression that the whole tempban thing is no big deal and I am basicaly just waiting to get unbanned after explaining myself. I wish I had the logs of my in-game and irc conversation with tomate. I assumed he only has to talk to other admins to lift the ban - that it's just formality, a procedure you have here. My bad I didn't take this sooo seriously.

Well, it's all up to you. If you really think Im such an evil player, such a menace to servers' well being... that's just sad =/

What will be - will be.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Banned for good 9 years 8 months ago #3209

On btpro admins have a clear vision of how they want you to build stations, some share that vision so you can learn and some just think you do stuff on purpose.

Banned for good 9 years 8 months ago #3214

Oh I wouldn't bet on that...

Banned for good 9 years 8 months ago #3219

This is not my call to make, but as you weren't trolling or blocking (not that I've heard of or seen) and it seems like joining the servers while you were still banned was an honest mistake, I think an unban isn't too much to ask for, although it's up to tomate to make the final decision on if he lifts the ban and when.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kraFtzu
  • vGelder
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 55

Banned for good 9 years 8 months ago #3220

Thank you for dyplomatic approach, I hope it will help my case.

Banned for good 9 years 8 months ago #3224

I do agree with vGelder and your a diplomatic player, you are interested in returning to the game with the promess of not breaking the rules again.

As for the past, I'll leave it behind. I just want to point out that much of what happened was due to your lack of "listening"/"reading" my messages. If it was by your decision or mislapse that's up to you but one thing is for sure I explained you everything well as I do to other players and I left it up to you to respect the rules or not.

You did break them either consciently or not you had no reasons to do so.

Anyhow, I see the value in a interested player with a polite speach and - most of the times - respecting the admins, server rules and other players.

For those reasons I'll lift all your bans from our servers. Whish you good luck and, in doubt, contact us before breaking the rules :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: kraFtzu
  • tomate
  • Thank you received: 6

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Banned for good - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.