Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

un ban request 9 years 10 months ago #3060

Your name ingame:khan660
Admin who banned you: (If that's known)
Reason why you are banned:blocking, annoying, trolling
Explain why you should be unbanned: sir i am playing the game wnd went to bathroom my small bro came and does something after i came to screen it is showing you are kicked out and next time you are banned. please its not my will to be banned. i know rules very well. but this was happened because of my bro please un ban me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

un ban request 9 years 10 months ago #3061

First of all, I was the admin that banned you.

Second, I don't believe the reason, you have no idea how many people use a similar excuse. It's your responsibility, you could easily lock your pc when going to the bathroom if you know stuff like this might happen. You (or your little brother :pinch: ) deliberately blocked other players, built tracks and roads all over the map and even responded to a player talking to you (or your little brother :pinch: ) about it.

Besides that your ban only lasts another 22 hours and 8 minutes from now, you can wait that long, especially if your unban request comes 6 days after the actual bandate, seems like you only notice it now, which means you haven't really been punished for your (or your little brother's :pinch: ) behaviour.

vGelder
  • vGelder
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 55

un ban request 9 years 10 months ago #3065

sir its really my bro. will it be unbanned?

un ban request 9 years 10 months ago #3066

It should've been automatically lifted yesterday, but for some reason it didn't on all of our servers. On a few you were still banned, on those I just unbanned you manually, you should have complete access to all our servers again.

Remember, stick to the rules and keep your brother away from your computer, because if I catch you doing stuff like that again, you won't get away with a week-long ban.
  • vGelder
  • Thank you received: 55

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 un ban request - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.