Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Recently banned 9 years 11 months ago #3004

Hello, I've been playing on the BTPro servers for a few days as a registered player, and I finished a game recently. I tried to join a server the next day and I just get the popup "You are banned from server".

Your name ingame:Markell1991
Admin who banned you: Do not know.
Reason why you are banned: Do not know.
Explain why you should be unbanned: I'm pretty sure I haven't broken the rules.

Many thanks.
The topic has been locked.

Recently banned 9 years 11 months ago #3005

if it helps, you were tempbanned (3 days) for this reason: land reserving, land writing, bad language
looks like you had written something nasty on the map... not good behaviour!
therefore, I'll suggest you read our server rules and tell us when you're prepared to respect them and the other players too! think about it and ask any doubt you have about server rules :)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Recently banned 9 years 11 months ago #3006

Aaaaah I get it! I would argue that I was not breaking Rule #1 as I didn't direct my 'Eat Shit' sign at anyone as it was done with land reservation in the middle of nowhere.

Oh well. It won't happen again. Sorry for the trouble. :oops:

Recently banned 9 years 11 months ago #3007

First of all, nobody can know if it was meant for someone, or everyone or just a random remark.

Maybe it's not the worst language, but I'd say it's definetely insulting to people if they're told to 'eat shit'.

Besides that, land reserving, even in remote spaces of the map and when not directly blocking someone, is against the rules.

Your ban will expire at 17:37 European Time (Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin) at the 23rd (so in just under 18 hours)

Because of the short timespan of the ban and considering how much time there's left, I will not lift the ban now, but you'll have to wait till it runs out tomorrow.
But it's good you atleast recognize what happened and that you're promising better behaviour :)
  • vGelder
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 55
Last edit: by vGelder.

Recently banned 9 years 11 months ago #3008

Yeah I completely understand. Thanks guys.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Recently banned - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.