Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Banned from tomate 10 years 1 month ago #2749

hello :)

carvalho (Pedroife), 1st step is to read our current server rules ;

as tomate said, you already been warned by me for the same reason: illegal station spreading;

Now, to you understand the spreading concept: when you make/place several station parts (road station, rail, etc) with the ONLY purpose of "extend coverage area to additional resources including towns and cities", or making them by more then 1 road corner, it's considered unfair, therefore illegal.

I'll even write the above lines in portuguese to see if faster understanding: quando fazes/colocas partes de estações somente para estender a sua cobertura para chegar a recursos extra, incluíndo as localidades e cidades, ou fazendo-as além de 1 curva na estrada, é considerado injusto, e por isso ilegal.

hope it helps, but 1st thing you have todo now is read the rules (link above) and if any doubt remains, feel free to ask us. About the ban, it's on tomate but maybe will help if you understand the illegal spreads you made and say that won't repeat it (by really meaning it).
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Banned from tomate 10 years 1 month ago #2755

Good morning and thank you,
Now I understand the concept.
I did not realize what he was doing illegal because he had seen other players to join stations.
Now I understand I will never be repeated.

Banned from tomate 10 years 1 month ago #2770

Hello ;)
why I still banned??
Even when I get banned?

Banned from tomate 10 years 1 month ago #2771

well, the days passed... and if you say that understand the spread thing... I'll remove your ban! It's your 2nd chance... don't waste it ^^
(will talk to tomate about it later)

Remember that I hope never (and I mean NEVER) do the same illegal station spread...

if you have doubts about any station or situation... ask an admin :)

gimme 3 minutes... and enjoy the games :)

Edit: next time don't try get a new IP to avoid the ban... won't be good for 2 reasons: you'll be banned again and will be permanent... so, I recommend you fully respect our rules :)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Last edit: by ST2.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Banned from tomate - Page 2 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.