Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

need help 11 years 6 months ago #1307

i am a professional businessman in real life and learn a lot from openttd. i had to go for a funeral in my village some days back and came back yesterday to learn i was banned from bt pro servers. i played a game in n ice server late yesterday but am know banned from those servers as well. I had a hunch someone used my account. on inquiring my little brother admitted to messing with my account. i am not saying that it is not my fault which it clearly is but i would like to be restored as a part of this community. i have password protected my pc so tht if i get this chance it wouldn't happen again. i am ready to pay a penalty if u say you will keep me banned for sometime to punish me. so all im saying is tht give my account a chance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: need help 11 years 6 months ago #1308

Hi Foxpress,

I see that there was a ban for your whole subnet range actually... Since n-ice and BTPro are good friends it happens that some bans are shared.

I removed the subnet from the banlist, so you should be able to access the servers again.

Please let me know in this thread if you could access again and don't let anything happen again in which you get banned please :-)

Best regards,

Frank
Server Admin

PS: If you are a professional Business man, we would allways appreciate a donation for our community to keep things running ;-)

Re: need help 11 years 6 months ago #1309

frank thx for the swift response. i can access bt pro servers but not n ice servers. Don't hold me to it but ill definitely donate (even if its a little).

and it wont happen again.

Re: need help 11 years 6 months ago #1310

Hi Foxpress,

Unfortunatly I don't have access to the n-ice banlist so I can't remove you from that one...

n-ice has a forum to, I suggest you post a unban request there to!

Best regards

Frank
Server Admin

Re: need help 11 years 5 months ago #1445

hey hi frank i just returned from abroad but i guess im still banned........dunno why...............?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 need help - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.