Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

SRV #77 fastest games - Desert 8 years 8 months ago #4550

So when you say 5 stations isnt im guessing this is allowed. So 10 in a row wouöd be also? What draws the line really when you have no set rules. The rules looks like they were meant for admins to be watching you 24/7 when they could be made so admins can calm it.

So to be safe ill call admin each time im playing because i have no clue what the set rules are for spreading in towns.
//Magnus 'Saber' Jonsson
  • Saber
  • Saber's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • FrankerZ
  • Thank you received: 34

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SRV #77 fastest games - Desert 8 years 8 months ago #4551

basically, spread rule is made to player think and ask himself, what an admin can see: Why do I build or need this station piece?

anyway, I'll wait for your images covering all possible cases :P

- Edited by Hawky - removed comment about posting in the correct forum section ;) -
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Last edit: by Hawky.

SRV #77 fastest games - Desert 8 years 8 months ago #4553

So yeah, i don't consider this spreading because the intent of the bus/truck stations wasn't to have more coverage area, but to give the busses/trucks more space. If you put that amount of busses or trucks in a smaller station, they'll get stuck.

Spreading is enlarging a station to extend the coverage area, this was not the case here.

Spreading - Moved from Everything CityBuilder 8 years 8 months ago #4554

To talk in extremes, you don't need 5 busstations in a row if you only have 1 bus driving, but you shouldn't need to be restricted to 1 busstation if there's a 100 busses coming there every month.

Where the line between spreading exactly lies is mostly common sense and admin's interpretation. If it's a close call, it'll usually either be ignored, or the player will just be warned, or pointed at the fact that it's close to spreading and said player shouldn't overdo it.

It's a bit hard to link x amount of busses a month to the amount of stationtiles allowed. If a player just uses common sense in this, it shouldn't ever be a problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ST2, Hawky
  • vGelder
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 55

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Spreading - Moved from Everything CityBuilder - Page 2 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.