Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Can i do that ? 12 years 2 months ago #206

I make my station in City , i don`t destroy house , i just destroy road , is not alwoed ?
Look here : imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/31815207.png/

Or download from here : www.virtualdrive.ro/fisiere/untitled-png...950/n2xGbvxmX1HX7DcQ
To see better .

And one more .
I have make one station Big whit 10 Lines is not Ok ? But the server is with 20 long , where is the problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paulluci.

Re: Can i do that ? 12 years 2 months ago #209

Destroying the road down the middle is absolutely not allowed; what you do instead is perform transfers from bus stations.

However, I am unsure as to whether you can use bus stations in any way to increase your spread. For example, if your train station is situated beside a road pointing outward that goes for at least two squares, then can you build the bus station along those two roads [that will increase your spread by one]? I figure, as long as it does not connect to other bus stations via an intersection, then I figure it is legal.
I'll post some pictures to clarify what I mean.

Re: Can i do that ? 12 years 2 months ago #210

i have to say that your main problem is your english wich is not the best and it seems hard to explain to you wich i did several times.

1st. roads is a part of the town
2nd. building a station like that in the middle of a city is not needed. therefor pathing a way for it into the city is not allowed.
3rd and final. if anyone decides to make bus or truck lines in the city it is very limited if at all possible to reach roads to make a line there only to have it all covered by a trainstation.

When it comes to your 10 tile station. it had 8 tracks. you were using 2 of them and your entire network did not have the amount of trafic to support that big station. there were 2 coal mines there and you placed station there to reach both of them. stop arguing with me on that point. Make 1 station you can support. then enlarge it when your network grows and can support such stations. what you should have done in that case was to build 2 smaller ones and stop arguing with me.

now i hope you can put this into google translate or something because i have explained in detail 3-5 times and you keep doing it and then complain about being warned about it.
Keeping BTPro.nl servers troll and cheat-free! beware!
  • Ivanoz
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • There is no spoon!
  • Thank you received: 2

Re: Can i do that ? 12 years 2 months ago #222

Ivanoz i understand you but i can`t write so good english .
Ok no problem , but then when you destroy my station i have say you to whait because i just start to construct the line , look here i like to make my line beutiful , i hope you understant me, i don`t like to change all the time the station , i like to make the station one time whithout modification.
Every time when i start the game i look on the map to see where to start and i make a plan and then i start to construct.

Look plese to this Saved game and then you understant what i say. Sorry , but i whant play fair , but now is very much rules .

This game is from the server now : www.virtualdrive.ro/fisiere/paulluci-tra...048/CTFECZGtWACNPC3V

Thanks for details.

Last edit: by Paulluci.

Re: Can i do that ? 12 years 2 months ago #223

at the time you built that station your railnetwork was nowhere near supporting that big station, and it served only the purpose of collecting coal from 2 mines.
Keeping BTPro.nl servers troll and cheat-free! beware!
  • Ivanoz
  • There is no spoon!
  • Thank you received: 2

Re: Can i do that ? 12 years 2 months ago #225

I now but there i transfer from other coal mines.

Ok no problem , i don`t whant to argue , ok well done.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Can i do that ? - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.