Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

ANOTHER Donation from Always22 8 years 5 months ago #4905

It's unbelievable, but also unbelievably appreciated: our (far) biggest donator (which he was already) puts another massive amount of euro's into the account of BTPro:

Always22 already donated 322,22 Euros in the past, and now he did ANOTHER 222 Euro, which makes his grand total of donations so far a massive:

544,22 Euro (WOW)...

Currently we are working on a BTPro VIP Membership structure, I am already sure that as soon as it's ready Always22 will be a VIP member for life on BTPro.

Always22: Thank you VERY VERY much, I think on behalf of all players, cause guys like you make sure that our servers stay in good health and that we can pay our bills.

Hope to see you real soon again on our servers!

Best regards,

Frank
The following user(s) said Thank You: ST2, Always22, wwoutt, HSquishy, Hawky, tomb
  • Frank
  • Frank's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Frank.

ANOTHER Donation from Always22 8 years 4 months ago #4906

HA :) I wanted to thank you for such a kind reply on my donation, pressing button THANK YOU :) We all pay for things we enjoy, I enjoy to play here, so it is normal. I wish you, Frank, I wish ST2 and all others who is a part of this, luck and good fortune ;)
Lucky ;) Happy ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank, ST2, Hawky, julianameo, Wacko1976, tomb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 ANOTHER Donation from Always22 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.