Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

BTpro Most Definitely needs more servers 7 years 4 days ago #5970

BTpro should have a Winter half billion goal, they have a 25 Mill goal for winter but i feel that winter needs a step up for their touch... BTpro should most definitely add Co-Op and make Co-Op a 30 Billion goal and the Co-op should be for only temperate and dessert... its just an idea for things in the future. another cool idea is that BTpro should require this NewGRF to replace old maglev tracks because they're more eye-candy looking and has more of a feel of wanting to upgrade to maglevs sooner, the FS_Maglev Track. it has more of a feel and texture than the original maglev track... changes nothing else but the maglev track itself.
Classified Info
  • CSX
  • CSX's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BTpro Most Definitely needs more servers 7 years 4 days ago #5971

Yes more servers would be nice as would more money to run them!
1/2 billion winter yes i agree would be nice

as for newgrf I'm not sure i like it,

but these are just my opinions they maybe(probably don't) reflect that of Frank or ST2 the Dictators Leaders of BTPro
The following user(s) said Thank You: CSX

BTpro Most Definitely needs more servers 7 years 3 days ago #5980

@ CSX: maybe the title "BTpro Most Definitely needs more servers" wasn't the best choice ^^

BTPro, at this moment, have 29 OpenTTD servers running. So, I have to disagree! We don't need "more" servers, but yes, maybe some could be readjusted. It's not an easy task because all servers have their specific ID and space on the Database, with all specifics. It's actually easy to change an existent server, not that easy present the results on website without mess with best times and scores ^^

About the newgrf you said, it's useless!

The reason there's only a Winter's CV server... it's because people (usually) don't like Arctic maps. Depending on other players opinions, a "possible" try of a 150 mill Arctic server can be on the table - just give time to end tests being made on server #77 (#XX) and we'll make 1 there :)

Edit: As dodger007 said, "servers don't grow on trees", they need a machine to be run on - and dedicated servers aren't cheap ^^

And I think it's all :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: dodger007
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Last edit: by ST2.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 BTpro Most Definitely needs more servers - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.