Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Video: City Building on BTPro - 4000 8 years 3 days ago #5143

Hi all.I'd like to share a video I made of an Open TTD game played on BTPro. In it, I develop a small town of 367 inhabitants to a city of 4000. Enjoy! :)

My YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/EagleNED
The following user(s) said Thank You: ST2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Video: City Building on BTPro - 4000 8 years 2 days ago #5151

1hr 17min is a pretty poor time for the 4000k scenario - did you post this just for fun or are you after tips on getting that time down to ~40mins?

Video: City Building on BTPro - 4000 8 years 1 day ago #5153

Tobus wrote: 1hr 17min is a pretty poor time for the 4000k scenario - did you post this just for fun or are you after tips on getting that time down to ~40mins?

I enjoyed this game, and I often make videos of games I enjoy. Thanks for the offer, but I like playing TTD the way I did in this video. Things like sending busses a square away and back again is not something I enjoy, and I realize full well that had there been a player with that kind of gameplay, he or she would've easily defeated me. Still, I hope you enjoyed the video :)
My YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/EagleNED

Video: City Building on BTPro - 4000 8 years 1 day ago #5154

No worries, and I'm glad I asked before I critiqued your gameplay - enjoy the games :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Video: City Building on BTPro - 4000 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.