Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Some server changes 9 years 3 weeks ago #4209

Yeah fuck it, no point in making any reply here. Stick it up your own arrogant asses.

No wonder why this forum is dead :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank
  • xyz
  • Thank you received: 1
Last edit: by xyz.
The topic has been locked.

Some server changes 9 years 3 weeks ago #4210

Xyz, the arrogant here is you if you're saying you've been playing since 199X trying to be viewed as a veteran and cool player. If you don't like the game or the rules of this servers, just play on another one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank, ST2

Some server changes 9 years 3 weeks ago #4213

xyz wrote: Yeah fuck it, no point in making any reply here. Stick it up your own arrogant asses.

No wonder why this forum is dead :D

xyz: If someone doesn't agree with your opinion, is it always like this that you will start to cry like a little baby? The guys are trying to explain why things are done like they are, if we get a little bit of a weird (so it seemed) reply back ofcourse we also feel kinda attacked.

If we were REALLY as arrogant as you say we are, why would we run these servers (without asking anything in return from anyone) in the first place? We run these servers for fun, not to become OpenTTD superstars or something! We even stick our own money and time in these servers so that people (including you) can play a nice game, cause trust me: running servers like this costs money (bandwidth, hardware, lots and lots of time to code, etc).

So, to bad you have the idea that we are doing this to tease you or whatever, ot that you feel we are "arrogant", but in the end, we are doing it to make the servers better playable and enjoyable (what's the point in the end otherwise right? :) )
The following user(s) said Thank You: ST2, HSquishy, Rosco

Some server changes 9 years 3 weeks ago #4214

Hi, I just dont want to make another thread, and spamming forum, so i'm spamming here.I really like Arctic/Winter map. why too few arctic servers ? :(

Some server changes 9 years 3 weeks ago #4215

it seems that arctic/winter is not so popular among other players, and that's the reason.

adding to the current ones, we're currently testing a couple changes (servers #31 and #99) where climates are random, appearing arctic/winter too :)
  • ST2
  • ST2's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Some server changes 9 years 3 weeks ago #4216

I've played since 1996 when i got it for the ps1 - it came with free mouse!!
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Some server changes - Page 2 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.