Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Score when logged out on Extreme goal #17 6 years 6 months ago #6161

Hey Guys...
So I have been playing on the K1 extreme server, hell, I always play there. With a goal of 15 billion, sometimes its a bit hard to keep in the game for hours and HOURS. This server can be as fast as 6 hours, but normally takes about 10-15 hours.
With that kind of time frame, I find myself not getting points for the games. The last few days alone I have missed a few games points I won, but do not get when not connected.

So my suggestion is this...
Can this server, #K1 - EXTREME GOAL - 15BIL, have it where you keep your score if you save your company, are disconnected or just pass out from seeing to many bus order screens?

Just a thought guys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Score when logged out on Extreme goal #17 6 years 6 months ago #6162

Hi Blackhawk,

Thank you for your suggestion :-) Actually we had this feature on our roadmap, but lately the roadmap has come to a complete stop with lack of time to program new features.
The plan was to make this a "VIP Members" feature, so if you leave the game and you are a VIP member, that the server would cache your login and give you points anyway (so, basically what you suggested). This needs however a complete rewrite of some functions which we currently have in place for code, so you can imagine this takes a lot of time and resources.

Anyway, it is still on the planning, will try to reserve some more time again to start writing things like this.

Thanks again for your suggestion.

Best regards,

Frank
Server admin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Score when logged out on Extreme goal #17 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.