Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

City builder Abuse 8 years 3 weeks ago #5144

A new city builder rule request
A friend of mine and I were playing on server 15 for a few hours and then a man named Valadilene joined and did the tactic of putting bus and truck stations all around his own town and transferring mail and passengers to his own city growing it my friend and I don't do the tactic because it is so easy to win and in 10 Minutes he was ahead of us we believe you should have to leave your city to get passengers and mail for it to count we were hoping that you could add a simple rule saying you can't transport passengers and mail in your own city with an exception of moving passengers to train stations and airports. Thanks for reading if you wondering who my friend is its NocturnalSergal
  • Milo
  • Milo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

City builder Abuse 8 years 3 weeks ago #5145

You can't get enough mail just by delivering to your own town, so he must have been delivering from outside as well. The main purpose of having lots of bus/mail internally is to increase your rating with the town, which maximises your growth rate when you do meet all the delivery requirements.

City builder Abuse 8 years 3 weeks ago #5149

As Tobus is saying. Your grow rate is dependant on the towns rating. You can see this rating partially in town window > local authority, where you will see This if you have a station in the town.

Each station you have in the town which is being used will give you +12 rating per month. A station not being used will reduce by -15 rating.

A town/city always starts you at +500 rating, of max +1000 rating. minimum rating is -1000.

So for you to grow the fastest possible you need stations in your town to raise your rating to +1000.

As Tobus also says you cant supply the demands without external pax (passenger/mail).
//Magnus 'Saber' Jonsson
  • Saber
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • FrankerZ
  • Thank you received: 34

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 City builder Abuse - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.