Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Settings change : Hard Goal server 10 years 3 weeks ago #2896

I have to completely agree with ST2 here.

The 50 trains is part of why it's a hard goal. I you all use them 1-way and also use trains for short transfers, you can easily get to 50 trains and then have to wait a while to finish the game, but then it's completely your own fault for not finishing sooner, you have to be smart with how you use your trains.

Besides this, it's just a limit to this hard goal server. We could also just make it a completely flat map, have 500.000 GBP loans available and allow 10-tile trains or whatever. It will all help people finish faster, but that's totally besides the point.

If you have 1000 or more goods waiting, you clearly have too many farms connected and too little goods trains. And since goods have more profit, there's a balance issue.

Asking for harder servers but at the same time wanting to make our harder servers easier is a bit contradicting to me Mirime.
  • vGelder
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 55

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Settings change : Hard Goal server 10 years 3 weeks ago #2900

Oh i know but its not what i prefer. So in "suggestions" topic there are my... suggestions:D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Settings change : Hard Goal server - Page 2 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.