Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Server Suggestions. 8 years 11 months ago #4286

We're not running that script, I'm sorry.

The gamemodes we're running are:
Multiple CV games on all terrains except toy, including a FIRS desert server
Multiple CB games on desert and temperate
Multiple Aphid's CB games on all terrains except toy, including a FIRS temperate server

A cargo goal game, rotating between all terrains except toy
A BusyBee goal game. I think this one is rotating between all terrains except toy as well.
  • vGelder
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 55

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Server Suggestions. 8 years 9 months ago #4444

I wonder why there aren't many proper steam era servers. Base cost mod, 1920-1930's starting date, NewGRFs for proper vehicles (Aviator's Aircraft, NARS or UKRS, and something for trucks, trams and ships). Goals won't have to be high...this kind of gameplay can be quite slow, and more dependant on skill and finding your niche than speed of building.

Server Suggestions. 8 years 9 months ago #4445

Sarin wrote: I wonder why there aren't many proper steam era servers. Base cost mod, 1920-1930's starting date, NewGRFs for proper vehicles (Aviator's Aircraft, NARS or UKRS, and something for trucks, trams and ships). Goals won't have to be high...this kind of gameplay can be quite slow, and more dependant on skill and finding your niche than speed of building.

I guess reason is simple, and can you anwer this, please:
- how many million servers we need to create to cover your suggestion: (Base cost mod, 1920-1930's starting date, NewGRFs for proper vehicles (Aviator's Aircraft, NARS or UKRS, and something for trucks, trams and ships)...

because we can rent a specific server to you, with exactly your demands, since specific enough!

Join our IRC and we'll talk more about your suggestions and needs :)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Server Suggestions. 8 years 9 months ago #4446

ST2 wrote:

Sarin wrote: I wonder why there aren't many proper steam era servers. Base cost mod, 1920-1930's starting date, NewGRFs for proper vehicles (Aviator's Aircraft, NARS or UKRS, and something for trucks, trams and ships). Goals won't have to be high...this kind of gameplay can be quite slow, and more dependant on skill and finding your niche than speed of building.

I guess reason is simple, and can you anwer this, please:
- how many million servers we need to create to cover your suggestion: (Base cost mod, 1920-1930's starting date, NewGRFs for proper vehicles (Aviator's Aircraft, NARS or UKRS, and something for trucks, trams and ships)...

because we can rent a specific server to you, with exactly your demands, since specific enough!

Join our IRC and we'll talk more about your suggestions and needs :)

Just in case we didn't understand each other, I meant one server with these NewGRFs (or something similar), not several servers each with one those features. I'm just tossing it here in case there might be enough support for this...I know you have no obligation to actually go forward with that.

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Server Suggestions. - Page 3 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.