Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Third round details - Intercommunity Tournament 10 years 4 months ago #2368

Hello Everybody,

The Second round for the intercommunity tournament against N-ice and Novapolis will be taking place on Sunday 17th of November, 17:00 CET (16:00 GMT/UTC) being hosted by Novapolis

There will be spectator placers available on this server for people who wish to watch the game progress. If you do join in on the server, please remember to keep public chat to a minimum. If you press ctrl + enter, this will enable spectator team chat, allowing you to talk as much as you like without disturbing / distracting the players.

The third and last game will be a Novapolis CityBuilder on a temperate landscape. Start year is 1985, map is 1024x1024 and the limits are Vehicle limitations: 400 trains, 400 RV's, 50 aircraft, 25 ships and there's also a limit of 5 airports. For further details I'd like to refer you to the Novapolis tournament details page: www.novapolis.net/tour-detail

Please do remember that Novapolis rules differ from BTPro rules, most notable on station spreading and that their CityBuilders differ a lot from ours.

Please apply below if you want to compete for the BTPro team and are available at the tournament date.
How the final team will be made up is not decided yet, we'll first see how many apply.

3rd Game Team:
Gelidis
NaB
vGelder

Reserves

-

Regards,

vGelder
Server Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank, fml
  • vGelder
  • vGelder's Avatar Topic Author
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 55

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by vGelder.

Third round details - Intercommunity Tournament 10 years 4 months ago #2389

OK, with only Gelidis, NaB and me applying so far and as far as I've seen and heard only us that have been practicing on the Nova CB, the team for the 3rd and last intercommunity tournament game will be Gelidis, NaB and vGelder.

Applying for the reserves is still possible though, in case one of us can't make it, for whatever reason.

Regards,

vGelder
Server Moderator
  • vGelder

Third round details - Intercommunity Tournament 10 years 4 months ago #2400

I'd be up for watching, seems pretty neat! Is there any footage of earlier tournaments / how did they go? You should get Rambo, but I guess he's on the n-ice team?

Edit: Nevermind, found the tourney page! Hope you can pull it back in the 3rd round - solo is a beast, though. I guess no one recorded the games.
  • fml
  • Thank you received: 0

Last edit: by fml.

Third round details - Intercommunity Tournament 10 years 4 months ago #2401

Information about the last matches, the scores and the save games can be found here:
www.novapolis.net/tournament
  • vGelder

Third round details - Intercommunity Tournament 10 years 4 months ago #2403

Will it be from the normal multiplayerloggin I find the server? Have no possibility to play any planned time but would be fun to come and spectate a little.

Third round details - Intercommunity Tournament 10 years 4 months ago #2404

It will be one of the Novapolis servers, which are all in the server list yes.
  • vGelder

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Third round details - Intercommunity Tournament - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.