Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Future Projects 10 years 8 months ago #2006

Hi All,

Due to the success of the Qualifier game held on the 2nd of August, we are looking at adding more of these type of things.

These will include :

Tournaments : One Off Matches, Knock-outs, Specialities

Leagues : Desert & Temperate CB's, Desert & Temperate CV's

The ones that have already had the wheels put in motion are below :

Showmatches / Challenges : ShowMatches / Challenges

Monthly Exhibition : Exhibition Matches

The more popular you make them, the more we will create. So please spread the word.

Regards

HSquishy

BTPro Server Admin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by HSquishy.

Future Projects 10 years 8 months ago #2007

What would you guys think of a new type of gameplay (I'm still working on it to see if it's doable for a multiplayer game mode though, so don't expect to much yet :P)

In the past I had contact with 11runner, he's the guy who made the "CityDomination" Gamescript. Currently i'm looking at how we can fit this one in into the BTPro multiplayer servers and make it enjoyable for long times to come.

In this gamescript it will be goal to "Dominate" as much towns / cities as possible. The game counts the number of "Total Inhabitants Dominated", however, a competitor can take over the town or city if he or she gets a better town rating :-). I am personally thinking about a VERY small map (so that people have to compete for towns).

Anyways, I will try to setup a test server ASAP to see if the script functions well and to see what else needs to be implemented in the script to make it enjoyable and challenging.

Keep you all posted :-)

Best regards,

Frank
BTPro Server Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Future Projects - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.