Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

BTPro Client Suggestions 10 years 8 months ago #2023

well if i remember correctly this patch was in older versions of a client you used to make :) Personally I liked seeing the vehicles going in the tunnels just so you could see where your vehicles were, and if they brokedown or are waiting inside due to a signal being red then you'd know about it :)

Though if it's a lot of work for you to do it then maybe hold off till some more people have had their say but I think it will be a somewhat nice addition rather than a totally usful addition in 99% of situtations :)
  • cxc
  • cxc's Avatar Topic Author
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 35

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BTPro Client Suggestions 10 years 8 months ago #2025

yup, it's true, I had some versions using it... been rebuilding it all and adding necessary patches 1 by 1 (most of them are for testings purposes ^^). The idea of what I usually called of "super damn special version" is actualy the base of current admin version... And "Show vehicles in tunnels" is one of the patches included. For being usefull sometimes (and not hard to maintain - I hope - other times only a visual help ^^), I thought on include it.

meh, and well... why not :D

Edit: included and available to download here :)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Last edit: by ST2.

BTPro Client Suggestions 10 years 8 months ago #2041

hi i have a suggestions for btpro client.

When you make long fast track with you fine button there for (polyline), the entire track remains white except in places where it can be, rails not built is not.
is it possible that if you build a track and there is one piece that can not the rest of the tracks also become red! Sometimes I build so fast, then I'm too late.

greetings wout
always be happy
  • wwoutt
  • Thank you received: 17

BTPro Client Suggestions 10 years 8 months ago #2042

hi :)

even if I wanted... some code is far away from my knowledges (I've only used this patch )

had been couple changes on this particular patch that will be implemented on next BTPro client release (I hope ^^)

Thank you for your suggestion and your comprehension too

enjoy the games :)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

BTPro Client Suggestions 10 years 8 months ago #2043

wwoutt I have a solution for you with u can test if your rail is ok.
I ususally build double rail, so I place signals on them. First build the rail, then place the signals with the ctrl thing. If the signals will be placed until the end of the rail its ok. If not u can check easily where they stopped.

Anyways dont use polyline, that sucks :P (or at least I have no idea how to use it and im really fine with the 'a' key)
  • NaB
  • Thank you received: 6

Last edit: by NaB.

BTPro Client Suggestions 10 years 1 month ago #2662

Hey,

I would find a practical function that displays all stops or stations / opens where more than X people / goods / ... wait.

lg
Philipp

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 BTPro Client Suggestions - Page 5 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.