Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Server #30 down? 5 months 1 week ago #8354

Speaking of the client, on Windows I get the buttons directly to the server on the home splash screen when I launch OpenTTD and I get the Auto Login window when I connect to a server, but when I compile the cmclient in Linux I do not get either of those things.

I can't get into 30 right now because I don't have the newgrfs (fresh install) and I can't see the server in the list to see what newgrfs that I need!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Server #30 down? 2 weeks 1 day ago #8458

Hi, is server #30 down? I haven't seen it in the list (nor at servers.openttd.org) for several days now. Thanks

Server #30 down? 2 weeks 23 hours ago #8459

I think some work is being done to address the issue. Anyways, I could get you a list of newgrf required for the server if you want.

Server #30 down? 2 weeks 22 hours ago #8460

Cześć :) This is very strange, I see there are some people playing there, but I still don't see it in the list. Do you see it? Could you post the invite code, please?

Server #30 down? 2 weeks 22 hours ago #8461

Even a better idea would be to download the BTPro client via the links on the homepage.

When you use our client you have a button for every of our server to connect directly. No need to check out the serverlist to find any of our servers…

Server #30 down? 2 weeks 21 hours ago #8462

All right, I've had to build it from source, fix a line of code, but I've got it running on Apple Silicon :) Seems to be working, incl. server #30. Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Server #30 down? - Page 2 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.