Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello from USA 7 years 11 months ago #5261

Hey guys. I first played TTD when I was little and OpenTTD in February 2009. I am also a RCT fan since 2001 which the game was created by the same person that did TTD (Chris Sawyer). I recently beat everyone in the 4,000 population goal server and my dreams have come true of winning the goal. You may have seen me in Joel Vinesauce's OpenRCT2 videos where he came to my server and putted bones in my park. Luckily my server wasn't griefed in his videos. If anyone hasn't heard of this yet, there is an open source version of RCT2 which includes multiplayer mode and more improvements to the game. Anyways, nice to meet you BTPRO community. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello from USA 7 years 11 months ago #5262

before ST2 wrote :P "follow BTPro server rules and respect them, fully. and welcome" :evil:
hope to chalenge ya on CB serv 13/12 or any of yojr choice :whistle:

Last edit: by Hellway.

Hello from USA 7 years 11 months ago #5263

Welcome birthdaybrian :)

Hope you enjoy the games at BTPro, we try to make them enjoyable to all players and, as Hellway said, simply respect our set of rules and all will be fine ^^

Enjoy the games and good luck :)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Hello from USA 7 years 11 months ago #5265

Hello! Hope you enjoy your time here :D

Hello from USA 7 years 11 months ago #5270

Hi and welcome birthdaybrian :-) Hope you will enjoy your stay @ BTPro!

I recently learned about the multiplayer option in OpenRCT2 and must say that I am following the developments ever since. For BTPro at this point it is not interesting to start a server for this, cause there is no goal and also no competition option (you play together in 1 company to build 1 park). When this changes, we will seriously look into the option to start a multiplayer server with extra option :-)

Anyway, welcome to our servers, hope to see you around on the playground!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Hello from USA - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.