Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello and a Question 8 years 7 months ago #4596

Hi there, I have just discovered your servers in the last few days. Really enjoying discovering new ways to play this wonderful game. I cant believe I have been playing for so long and not discovered you guys.

How does industry growth work on the BTPro servers? I assumed it was the same as standard OpenTTD, but no matter how good a service I have and for how long I never seem to get any growth in my industries. They go up and down a bit but basically stay the same.

I have played on a variety of servers, from the city builder to short -> extreme servers.

Thanks
  • stevet
  • stevet's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello and a Question 8 years 7 months ago #4597

Welcome to BTPro :)
We hope you enjoy our servers and the Community itself. Good games and have fun.

Our game servers uses the standard game mechanics ( check this link ) with "smooth_economy" set to true (I think in all our servers ^^)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Hello and a Question 8 years 7 months ago #4598

Hey!

Welcome to BTPro, good to see you've found us. Don't hesitate to ask questions here, or just come on our IRC-channel. In any case, i hope you have fun playing on BTPro :)

One exception for industry growth on BTPro is the Aphid's FIRS CB, in which you can boost your industries by delivering certain supplies. This is quite a hard server, but if you're interested, you can find out how it works by clicking on industries, all the information is there, the industrychain can also help a lot there.

Last edit: by Hawky.

Hello and a Question 8 years 7 months ago #4606

Welcome!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Hello and a Question - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.