Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rule Breakers

Rule Breakers 1 week 3 days ago #5976

People are now known to make stations look like their being used when there not to trick admins into thinking that they are so they can expand to more industries. just recently i reported Shinre for rule breaking but before admin could acknowledge the request he fixed the problem. i have seen multiple accounts of players using the station tactic above to get away with things... it should be * any station slots that are unused should be demolished or something like that to prevent the sneakiness of players getting away with it. just simple message for awareness.
  • CSX
  • CSX's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh BTPro Poster
  • Fresh BTPro Poster
  • Thank you received: 0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Classified Info

Rule Breakers 1 week 3 days ago #5978

Well, we've already seen some players trying to bend the rules. It's known fact but it's impossible to admins being in all servers at all time. Hope you understand that ^^

When you spot a situation and you consider a server rules violation, call an admin, by placing a sign with "admin" or typing on chat !admin +reason
Admins have real lives and aren't here 24/7. If no admin acknowledge the call, take some screenshots (or a savegame), save the timestamp, upload them here or to a image online service (example imgur.com/ ). That way admins can take a look and judge, even after the event.

Best I can say and we can do :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robertkruijt, tomb
  • ST2
  • BTPro Administrator
  • BTPro Administrator
  • Thank you received: 302

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2017 Rule Breakers - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.