Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Company were blocked, and I was kicked out 7 years 1 month ago #5883

Company were blocked, and I was kicked out

First of all, thank you for letting us play such a good servers. I used to play CityBuilder8000 and later start playing Extreme Goal-25bil. Indeed I was playing for quite some time and able to win in one of them.

Same thing would happened yesterday(Feb 11, 2017) Extreme Goal - 25,000,000,00. I was playing for 3 hours and make some good progress, when for no obvious reason one of the trial Administrator: Wacko1976, blocked
my seaport with raising earth and road. Afte and only after I asked, would he clear it so my ships can deliver oil, he replied, that I violating server rules, by reserving space close to my airport. Not industry or blocking other people,
but reserving space for airport in city of 300, where I can't build anything bigger than small airport. Dispite unfair punishment I removed thore reservation, however my city was completly arradicated by destroying
buildings and build roads instead, killing my supply and delivery. Right after, I was kicked out the game.

I found it very frustrating and unfair to treat people this way, when they try to just enjoy evening by playing such an awesome game, instead of being harrased.
My company name in game: Lube Industries, player nickname: vSaKv, server: Extreme Goal - 25,000,000,000

Thank you
  • vSaKv
  • vSaKv's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by vSaKv.

Company were blocked, and I was kicked out 7 years 1 month ago #5884

Hi vSaKv,

I am sorry for the situation this morning, let me explain what happened.

I got triggered by your question to the other player for blocking you boats.
That got me looking at the situation, where i noticed he was indeed blocking your ships coming into harbour.

First i tried to contact him, but meanwhile i joined his company to undo the blockade.
This player was however not responding and kept on sabotaging you.
He started several companies very quickly after another and everytime i tried kicking him out of the game and trying to undo the damage he created, he destroyed your town in no time.
Unfortunatly i could not give him a ban, as i am trial admin and i havent ban options yet, otherwise i would have done that to prevent him. Sorry enough, there was no other admin available who could.

While cleaning things up as much as possible, he kept entering the game and destroying stuff, when you re-entered the game i misstakenly thought you were him, so i quickly kicked him(you) :pinch: .
I realised immediatly it was a mistake, but you did not return again, so i had no chance to apologise to you.
So hereby my apologies for appearing to be destroying your game, i really tried my best to help you, i had to destroy a lot of roads he built using his multiple companies, so i fully understand you thought i was the one sabotaging.

I have asked the other admins to ban the player who did this, which they did, so he wont be bothering you again.

I hope this explanation is enough for you to restore the faith in admins, so if you ever need assistence again, you won't have to hesitate to ask us.
Thankfully next time i will be able to ban a sabotaging player, as i now received the right to do so.

Kid regards,
W'76
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank, wwoutt, tomb, vSaKv

Company were blocked, and I was kicked out 7 years 1 month ago #5885

Thank you W'76 for clearing up the situation. I appreciate your input and want to apologize for falsely accusing you. It's very bad, that some bad players can cast negativity on server and admins.
Thank you again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank, wwoutt, tomb
  • vSaKv
  • vSaKv's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Company were blocked, and I was kicked out - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.