Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

is alex 6 years 4 months ago #6226

I completely understand the rules of the game. I had being playing this game since I was a kid. Not long ago during a game, I try to do the same, take Coal from another factory that another player was using and they log me out of the game. For this reason was why I react the way I did, because I try to do the same thing that today this player try to do with me and I was the one who get logged out. That is the reason why I am banned right now. I think I should be unbanned because this is a mistake that a lot of player do, believe me I had seeing it. Second because I had being playing this game for the longest and I had never got into troubles, this is my first time. I hope you can understand me and can unblocked me.
Thank You!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Alexme1995.

is alex 6 years 4 months ago #6227

you can use any translator, at least to provide us this info - or to translate entire post ^^:
Please use this format to post your ban appeal
Your name ingame:
Admin who banned you: (If that's known)
Reason why you are banned:
Explain why you should be unbanned:

If you are who I think, it was my ban, because of blocking and later sabotage other player, all because of competition on Coal, which it's allowed.

So, I suggest you fill the info above and on the meantime, translate this too, our Server Rules , and tell us that understand!

For now, it's what we need ^^
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 is alex - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.