Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

I was banned 7 years 4 months ago #5684

unlock please, I want to play and more.
  • ase34
  • ase34's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I was banned 7 years 4 months ago #5685

unlock me , I didn't do anything wrong and always follow the rules and I wear the name" snitch" and call the admin when the rules are violated - I am not worthy of the toga to I get Banned
  • ase34

I was banned 7 years 4 months ago #5686

ok, let me put this clear than:

Other player builds a rail station on this tiles:
[22:52:48] <#316/Donald Trump/1 (Red)> has built a(n) standard rail station: 1 track(s), 5 tile(s) long, headed NW/SE - at 931x72 (0x123A3)

You build all the roads around the city (now without ownership) and a road depot just in front (next image)
[22:55:57] <#326/snitch/4 (Green)> has built a road depot (headed to SE) - at 931x69 (0x117A3)

image was taken after the "snitch" reset that's why had to check logs for the exact tiles:

This is a clear example of disturbing and deliberate blocking of other player infrastruture. We do NOT allow similar actions. By your actions and chance to ask for unban... decision is DENIED!

Edit: some logs
[21:59:06] <+ttd-srv12> Donald Trump (Red): !admin green BLOCK + City steal
[21:59:07] * +ttd-srv12 * !! Donald Trump (#316/1 (Red)/NL) has requested an admin (Reason: green BLOCK + City steal).
[21:59:17] * +ttd-srv12 * !! Donald Trump (#316/1 (Red)/NL) has placed a sign: "BLOCK + City steal" - at 928x76 (0x133A0)
[21:59:25] * +ttd-srv12 * !! Admin ST2 (Account 'ST2') has acknowledged the admin request.
[22:00:17] * +ttd-srv12 * X Player Transport (4/Green) has been closed (Reset requested)
[22:00:17] * +ttd-srv12 * <--- snitch (#326/IP/4 (New)/RU) has left the game (kicked by server)
[22:00:20] <+ttd-srv12> Donald Trump (Red): thank you
[22:00:27] * +ttd-srv12 * ---> Player (#328/IP/RU) has joined the game
[22:00:27] * +ttd-srv12 * >> Player (#328/IP/RU) has joined spectators
[22:00:49] <+ttd-srv12> Player (Spectator): what rule?
[22:01:26] <+ttd-srv12> ST2 (Spectator): rule 5
[22:01:52] <+ttd-srv12> Player (Spectator): !rules
[22:02:25] * +ttd-srv12 * # Player (#328/IP/RU) has started company 4 ()
[22:02:25] * +ttd-srv12 * <x> Player (#328/4 (Green)/RU) has changed his/her name to snitch
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Last edit: by ST2.

I was banned 7 years 4 months ago #5687

I'm sorry, but the attached screenshot is not visible facts and violations. Than the railway station prevented my road, I was going to develop the city, and to raise passengers and mail.... why was I banned??????? The system wrote me that the administrator has issued me a warning and 300 seconds I need to fix....I do not understand what is the problem,but began to remove all that built!!!!! I didn't do anything bad intentionally, I don't deliberately block another player... I know the rules and always try to follow them-remove the lock please
  • ase34

I was banned 7 years 4 months ago #5688

the screenshot is only to give an idea, that's why I added the tiles logs, with timestamp on them - facts and violations: I saw them ingame!

you say "I didn't do anything bad intentionally, I don't deliberately block another player" and at this moment I don't believe you! The FACT that you built roads all around the City and the depot on that EXACT location (tile 0x117A3) and AFTER the other player had the rail station there, said to me that was intentional!
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

I was banned 7 years 4 months ago #5689

ase34 wrote: I'm sorry, but the attached screenshot is not visible facts and violations. Than the railway station prevented my road, I was going to develop the city, and to raise passengers and mail.... why was I banned??????? The system wrote me that the administrator has issued me a warning and 300 seconds I need to fix....I do not understand what is the problem,but began to remove all that built!!!!! I didn't do anything bad intentionally, I don't deliberately block another player... I know the rules and always try to follow them-remove the lock please

• ase34

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 I was banned - Page 2 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.