Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

unban request 7 years 7 months ago #5537

Dear Admin

Yesterday I got banned for building few things beside my own friend's town while we were playing together in city builder mode. In reality my friend didnt complain but I still got banned. Anyways, actually for not reading the rule book I was unaware of the fact that for performing such an action will get me banned forever from enjoying open ttd ever again, otherwise I would never commmit such a thing. My request is to lift the ban and I make a commitment that something like this would never happen again as because now I am aware of the rules and punishment which is getting banned/ and or maybe banned Forever for not obeying it.

Please leave ur reply,
  • mrinoy
  • mrinoy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mrinoy.

unban request 7 years 7 months ago #5538

hello :)

it was an automatic ban:
[2016-09-12 21:24:28] * +ttd-srv27 * !! Roka (#31/2 (Green)) caused destruction in Kinningwell, claimed by company 3 (Onkur gorib transport/Orange) - banning and resetting the company (3/3)

it's a 3 level action:
- 1st destruction: some lines WARNING to stop that behavior and moves you to Spectators;
- 2nd destruction: some MORE WARNING lines to really STOP and kick you from the game;
- 3rd destruction: reset company and Kick/Ban;

You reached the 3rd level, despite ALL the previous warnings shown on chat.

The script doesn't know if the other player claimed area is your friend. And doesn't need to. Friend or not, the set of rules to respect are EXACTLY the same to ALL players.

For now, what I need from you is to read them and, if any doubt appears, just ask. When all done, it's kinda obvious that I need to know that you agree with them and WILL respect them, not happening similar behaviors.

Thank you for your understanding :)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ST2.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 unban request - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.