Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Spreading - Moved from Everything CityBuilder 8 years 8 months ago #4544

- Edit by Hawky: This discussion was moved here from topic: openttd.btpro.nl/forum/31-everything-cit...fastest-games-desert -

The rules about spreading is also for the claimed town right? If so those stations with bus/mail are illegal as you are only allowed to have 3 in a row, iirc.

And if im wrong this is an allowed spreading :)
//Magnus 'Saber' Jonsson
  • Saber
  • Saber's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • FrankerZ
  • Thank you received: 34

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Hawky.

SRV #77 fastest games - Desert 8 years 8 months ago #4545

Ive seen that discussion before. Having that amount of busses/trucks on a 3tile stop would stop it from working. Personally, i don't consider this spreading, if other admins disagree, i'll change my setups in future games.

SRV #77 fastest games - Desert 8 years 8 months ago #4546

I reckon a rule of max 3 in a row long time ago. Might have been removed.

Its a funny discussion though when this is considered spreading. Because u dont need even more than 2 stations for mail for it to run fluently. Where u might need more for passengers.

However truckbus station catches 3 range so you can have a gap of 6 per stations
//Magnus 'Saber' Jonsson
  • Saber
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • FrankerZ

Last edit: by Saber.

SRV #77 fastest games - Desert 8 years 8 months ago #4547

Saber, you can always check the rules here . In case of doubts, because it's impossible the rules specify and cover all possibilities, there's the way of asking an admin (or two, just in case ^^)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

SRV #77 fastest games - Desert 8 years 8 months ago #4548

Its a good question imo as the rules dont clarify anything about spreading and how it should be done. As i said i remember the rules to be 3 in a row. Or ive been told so. However it seems to be from admin to admin what spreading means. As always :p

Make some clarified rules with pictures and nail em into stone? :) its not many at all to cover.

In this case its spreading with 4 tiles to gather more pax. Is this allowed or not :p and if its allowed it should be allowed on all servers i guess as there is no server specific rules on btpro.
//Magnus 'Saber' Jonsson
  • Saber
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • FrankerZ

SRV #77 fastest games - Desert 8 years 8 months ago #4549

Make some clarified rules with pictures and nail em into stone? :) its not many at all to cover.

There's situations when 3 stations in a row can be considered illegal spread and others where 5 (only an example) are not. And when most of the players didn't even look our Wiki (maybe you too), it's not very practical create rules/images for every possible case. But since you say that are "not many at all to cover", I challenge you to create images to ALL possible cases, with towns and industries. My thanks in advance :)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Spreading - Moved from Everything CityBuilder - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.